Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

'nigerian Music Is Unintelligent. Even Goats Can Dance To It' - Jesse Jagz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'nigerian Music Is Unintelligent. Even Goats Can Dance To It' - Jesse Jagz (494 Views)

Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid / Nigerian Music Is Unintelligent. Even Goats Can Dance To Our Music – Jesse Jagz / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'nigerian Music Is Unintelligent. Even Goats Can Dance To It' - Jesse Jagz by emmabowin(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
In a recent interview with Hip world,
Nigerian rapper and music producer,
Jesse Jagz, said that Nigerian music is
unintelligent.
“This is not a Kendrick thing. You don’t
need Jesus to tell you that Nigerian music
is unintelligent.
Even Goats can dance to our music. Can
Jesse Jagz make Nigeria a better place for
Wizkid? Can Wizkid do same too? Let
adults do better and let kids party. We
need to leave something better for the
coming generation” he explained.
When asked who his top 3 Nigerian
artistes were, he replied, “my top 3
artistes in nigeria are me, me, me. no
one works harder than me. i would love
to see a lot of my colleagues step up their
game.
Do you agree with Jesse?

articles.9jamatter.com/nigerian-music-is-unintelligent-even-goats-can-dance-to-it-jesse-jagz/?fb_source=pubv1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Performs In His Underpants At Felabration / Eminem Wins Artist Of The Year At First Ever 2013 Youtube Music Awards / Maheeda: Ten People Who Need To Grow Up Or Get New Medication In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.