Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Image Gallery In Asp.net Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Image Gallery In Asp.net Website (876 Views)

C# - Capturing File Name From A FileUpload Control In Asp.net / Fingerprint Programming In ASP.NET / Inserting And Retrieving Images To/From Database In ASP.NET (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Image Gallery In Asp.net Website by VURN(m): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
I have been trying to make an image gallery or item catalogue page for a website im building but dont know the best control to use. Please suggest the best control for it from the toolbox and the possible way to implement it. I am using VB.NET and MYSQL database.
Re: Image Gallery In Asp.net Website by mj(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
I need more explanations, where is the image loading from, is it from a db or a folder.
Pls explain what the project is all about. Thanks.
Re: Image Gallery In Asp.net Website by VURN(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
mj: I need more explanations, where is the image loading from, is it from a db or a folder.
Pls explain what the project is all about. Thanks.

i would like to load the images from mysql database.
Ok, i am actualy developing this site for a company that is into sales and supplie of wall and floor tiles. There is a catalogue page which should display all the tiles images which i think is supposed to be the image gallery. Admin can upload and delete tile images depending on what is available in store (inventory). Thanks for ur assistance.
Re: Image Gallery In Asp.net Website by mj(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
I believe when an image thumbnail in the gallery is clicked upon, it pops up and show the bigger size of the image, right?
Re: Image Gallery In Asp.net Website by VURN(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yeah! Better that way
Re: Image Gallery In Asp.net Website by VURN(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yeah! Better dat way
Re: Image Gallery In Asp.net Website by mj(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
VURN: Yeah! Better that way
Hav u written any code on it so far? Like the admin page, uploading the images, editing and deleting, etc. What is remaining?

(1) (Reply)

Rust & Go - Two Programming Languages / Market Samurai- One Of Oldest And Best SEO And Keyword Research Tool. / Internship Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.