Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Do You Know How To Play The Piano? Please Help! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Know How To Play The Piano? Please Help! (693 Views)

Learning To Play Piano 2 (excerpts From The Piano Lessons Whatsapp Forum) / Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa / Does Anyone Here Know How To Extract Instrumentals From A Song? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know How To Play The Piano? Please Help! by owenjay(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2008
I am a lover of music and It has always been my desire to learn how to play the Piano and the Guitar.

I bought a Piano a week ago but I dont know how to play it.

For those that do, kindly teach me.
Re: Do You Know How To Play The Piano? Please Help! by tboy1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2008
http://www.zebrakeys.com/

On the main screen, click "START LESSON NOW"
Re: Do You Know How To Play The Piano? Please Help! by owenjay(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2008
[color=#000099][/color] tboy1, Thanks
Re: Do You Know How To Play The Piano? Please Help! by metroagen: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2008
Hello, have you heard of metroneum music in Nigeria. They are expert in music training.I'm one of their agent.I'm an organist.one of their package was lunched few weeks ago for fresh beginners- "Learn To Play Piano in 5 weeks,without help". The package comes with a software that will guide you trough the training session.  If you need more infomation on the package you can contact me at:heeelp78@yahoo.com 08035855908

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Hook Me Up / Album Covers For Music Files On Your System And Laptop;strictly For Music Freaks / Anybody Here Working With Cosmo Fm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.