Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) (39541 Views)

BREAKING NEWS - 3 Year Old Olubunmi Have Been Kidnapped / Tastee Fried Chicken Looses Executive Director Bunmi Adedayo In South Africa / JUST IN: Tastee Fried Chicken Boss Loses Only Child! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Nehemiah459(m): 3:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
RIP

[url="http://studentsdiary.net"]Sign the condolence register[/url]
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
Oh....what a loss!!! I remembered he interviewed me in 2010 before I worked for TFC VI outlet.....He was such a cool guy. May the Lord grant the Adedayos and all TFC staff the fortitude to bear the loss!
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Newdaddy7: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
Eddy2cute: i tink am going 2 apply for the position of m.d of tfc. Well rip fat dude.

If you have nothing positive to say at least show some respect. He achieved more with his life than you ever will in your pathetic miserable existence.

8 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by riskit33: 3:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
So USA health care delivery system is not a magic wand afterall.
People still die in overseas' hospitals just like in our country. Oh i see...
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Teotihuacan: 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
I heard the dude was obese.....R.I.P Aburo.
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Annie2gud: Thumbs up to women that married Fat hybrid Dudes.i like my men slim and PoRtable.**winks**
Rip Olubummi.ile aye .....ile aso.

Insensitive Cow. Fat or not, what matters is what is on the inside and the quality of life that one lives.

3 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by shypapa(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
cheesy embarassed R I P Bunmi o ma seee o
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by aadetoyin(f): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
Its just a pity. Still in shock.
I wonder how his mum n wife Yemisi must be feeling right now.
Lord Jesus pls heal their hearts. Its a great loss.
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by SterlingTowers(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
Annie2gud: Thumbs up to women that married Fat hybrid Dudes.i like my men slim and PoRtable.**winks**

Gross! we are talking about a dead person and all that you think first is your warped sexual preferences. Pls edit what you have on your mind before publishing for the public.

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2013

nne nawa for you ooo ..two kids just lost their father, a wife lost her husband and a mother lost her son. How insensitive can you be? Smh
RIP to the deceased. May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Ashabie(f): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
RIP
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by tmodeltoluene(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by TayoT: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kai, I remember this dude's wedding in ovation magazine. Life noni. RIP dude.
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by richy1473(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
This dude was a good example to all these wealthy-kids. when he was alive you hardly noticed he had so much to throw-away and was so humble..
He was my boss between 2000-2004(from Opebi,Ogunsanya and Lagos-island outlets)..what a great loss!.I comistrate wth The ADEDAYOS may almighty God give them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.'BUNMI,.REQUIESCAT IN PACE!
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by IYANGBALI: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2013

who cares how you want your man to look?is this the time to write that bullsh....? Use your brain when commenting on a public forum like this and stop allowing that dirty thing under you to control your brain. RIP my man.
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by babs4all: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
I remember watching documentary of the guy's wedding ceremony that was held in both Nigeria and Dubai. What a small world it is. May God be with the family.
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by gretafutor: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2013

Do u have 2 make a silly joke out of every situation?death inclusive. u do need God's mercy.
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by IYANGBALI: 4:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
JustifiedChild: nne nawa for you ooo ..two kids just lost their father, a wife lost her husband and a mother lost her son. How insensitive can you be? Smh
RIP to the deceased. May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
don't mind the biitch of a girl
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by IYANGBALI: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Newdaddy7:

If you have nothing positive to say at least show some respect. He achieved more with his life than you ever will in your pathetic miserable existence.
don't mind him,some kids on nl are just pathetic
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by mamagee3(f): 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
May his soul rest in peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by IYANGBALI: 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Eddy2cute: i tink am going 2 apply for the position of m.d of tfc. Well rip fat dude.
gbenu sohun ode omo ale

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by papi365: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ich liebe dich: So so sad RIP!
sprichst du Deutsch?
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by tomzman: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
I can't just begin to imagine what his mum must be going through now. This is extremely sad. May his soul RIP.
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
May his soul rest in peace,its alarming the way young promising people dies these days.
I pray God console his loved ones he left behind.
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Topshow4real: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
cute ibk: . Dnt tell me u have not seen words abbreviated using "X"..okay for example christian is Xtian,christmas is Xmas..guess hav fuckingly answered ur question..naw u tell me what is XT
XT=Exit
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by eluquenson(m): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
IYA NGBALI: don't mind him,some kids on nl are just pathetic

LMAO grin
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by creativemusic: 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
rip
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by kolamilan(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
femi4: Ile asan.
O gbo oyinbo....O tun gbo yourba
what is yourba ?
Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by EiE1(f): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
cute ibk: . Dnt tell me u have not seen words abbreviated using "X"..okay for example christian is Xtian,christmas is Xmas..guess hav fuckingly answered ur question..naw u tell me what is XT

Words can be abbreviated buh hey! Cut it all out, we are talkin abt the Most high here... Give it all and all i reiterate to Him! Common, knw ur mate nah, God pass u and all u can ever amount to be. Don't "abbreviate" Him; if He do Him own for you, e no go be you dey look dey read dis my epistle so oh. Uhmmmm!

@Topic, RIP dude. God knws all tins. My condolences to ur folks!

2 Likes

Re: Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) by Hollamydey(f): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
OMG...only child, may God heal d wound his death has caused in d heart of his parents...RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Law Shares His Experience With Military Men, Who Rejected Money From Him / Nigerians Donate Dammy Krane As Burnt Offering But Ghanaians, Kenyans Say No / Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11, Advises Ladies On Sleeping With Hundred Men To Get O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.