Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves (6772 Views)

Nigeria’s Oil Reserves Will Dry Up By 2050 - Experts / Crude Oil Reserves Decline To 31.81 Billion Barrels / Chinese Firms Offer Us$50 Bln For 6 billion barrels of Oil Reserves In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by Don1DeMaco: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2008
Nigeria without oil

very funny topic, what of Nigeria without its people, or Nigeria without the fertile land or Nigeria without other natural resources

Its like comedy reading thru this threads it still brings us to the same issues u guys are just too short sighted

The problem is not the oil, its the people of course not all but the small % which make up a good number, dats the problem and they are everywhere the East, West, North, south, Middle Belt, Niger Delta Noth East, South South everywhere thats the problem.

I can bet u dat this contry would probabaly be the same with or without oil, it only means the amount we would have been taking about would have been far less.

Maybe the the Northerners would by now be fighting the struggle of the nIGER dELTA AND COMPLAIN OF BEING MARGINALISED cos they have the highest amount of beggers on the street and generate the highest revenue from their mineral resoursec and groundnut, or the Lagosians and other coastal areas would claim the same cos their people have to fend for the nation cos everything passes thru their coasts or what have u.

The problem is not the oil, or any other natural resources its the people we need to do something about us, me inclusive cos we are the problem, if my father comes home with stolen money from the govt i would celebrate him, who cares about how many people he has denied a means of livelihood, dats the problem.

Russias economy is where it is 2day cos of oil, they are solely and fully dependent on the commodity and they plenty too, so are a lot of oother countries, so u guys should not blame God for giving u oil cos u never can tel what this great nation would have become without it.

trust me u are always better off with more oppourtunities whether u utilize it or not, so the onus is on us to identify our oppourtunities nd utilize it to the fulest instead of complaining about having the oppourtunity at all.

the case is like the case of a poor man with little probs blaming God for making him rich cos he now has more probs as a result of his wealth.

Think about it. Oil or no oil we are our own problem and i dont think we would have been better off with or without it, dats just my own personal opinion, i dont have to be right
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by buchio7(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2008
Don1DeMaco:

Nigeria without oil

very funny topic, what of Nigeria without its people, or Nigeria without the fertile land or Nigeria without other natural resources

Its like comedy reading through this threads it still brings us to the same issues u guys are just too short sighted

The problem is not the oil, its the people of course not all but the small % which make up a good number, that is the problem and they are everywhere the East, West, North, south, Middle Belt, Niger Delta Noth East, South South everywhere thats the problem.

I can bet u that this contry would probabaly be the same with or without oil, it only means the amount we would have been taking about would have been far less.

Maybe the the Northerners would by now be fighting the struggle of the nIGER dELTA AND COMPLAIN OF BEING MARGINALISED because they have the highest amount of beggers on the street and generate the highest revenue from their mineral resoursec and groundnut, or the Lagosians and other coastal areas would claim the same because their people have to fend for the nation because everything passes through their coasts or what have u.

The problem is not the oil, or any other natural resources its the people we need to do something about us, me inclusive because we are the problem, if my father comes home with stolen money from the govt i would celebrate him, who cares about how many people he has denied a means of livelihood, that is the problem.

Russias economy is where it is 2day because of oil, they are solely and fully dependent on the commodity and they plenty too, so are a lot of oother countries, so u guys should not blame God for giving u oil because u never can tel what this great nation would have become without it.

trust me u are always better off with more oppourtunities whether u utilize it or not, so the onus is on us to identify our oppourtunities nd utilize it to the fulest instead of complaining about having the oppourtunity at all.

the case is like the case of a poor man with little probs blaming God for making him rich because he now has more probs as a result of his wealth.

Think about it. Oil or no oil we are our own problem and i don't think we would have been better off with or without it, that is just my own personal opinion, i don't have to be right

couldnt have said it better
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by EXPONENT(m): 2:26am On Jun 30, 2008
Like she already is!

A DUMP!
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by aloleda(f): 3:40am On Jun 30, 2008
[flash=200,200]NAIJA WLD BE REALLY POOR
 oil is our only means of international exchange with other countries like USA, so it will be a sad event if we don't have vast oil reserves.
[/flash]
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by malabite: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2008
THE TRUTH IS NIGERIA WILL BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT THE OIL. NIGERIA WILL REGAIN ITS PRIDE OF PLACE, AS THE GIANT OF AFRICA, THE HEART OF THE CONTINENT. OIL HAS REALLY DESTROYED NIGERIA.

THE SUMMARY OF THE WHOLE THING IS NIGERIA WILL BE A BETTER PLACE
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by sweeten: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2008
Nigeria without oil will be a better Nigeria, the discovery of oil has generated so many negative effect on the Nigeria economy,One way or the other that oil has turned so many things around, nobody is ready to go to the farm and produce the agricultural products that was ones our major source of income, everybody now want a white collar job, its that bad now that almost every thing we consume in Nigeria now is being imported to the country. abeg Nigeria without oil will be a better place
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by hilli666(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2008
Nigeria witout oil is nothing. A desolute country, abandoned by the international commitee, and left to fend for itself. Nigeria without oil, is a humanitarian crises waiting to happen, as millions will die due to poverty. Ethnic factions will take up arms against one another. Religious fanatics, in a frantic and desperated bid to secure what ever power is left, will use propaganda to galvanise the will of the people to arms. This will be a sad time in Nigerian history.

But is this far from the truth? is it possible? That one day the vast oil wells of Nigeria will dry up, sending the nation in to economic turmoil? Sadly enough, oil is a finite comodity, meaning it won't last forever. Currently countries like UAE are already reporting oil wells drying up. But lets not worry about our brother in the UAE. Because they, at an earlier stage realised that a county could not just depend on oil alone. So they decided to create deferent industries. Currently the UAE has invested several hundred million dollars in jump starting a steel industry that will help sustain the economy.

The people of Nigeria will experience a rude awakening, when oil runs out. It is only then that the great injustice  brougth about by corrupt officials will truly reveal itself. And while many feter away in astute povert and the country implodes into civil war. Those who have stolen our oil, and sold it for cheap in the black market to China, Those who have chosen wealth over the peoples well beign and the country's infrastructure, they will retire into their masion in France, America, UAE, England, and watch. Where will you be?
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by SkyBlue1: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2008
hilli666:

Nigeria witout oil is nothing. A desolute country, abandoned by the international commitee, and left to fend for itself. Nigeria without oil, is a humanitarian crises. as million will die due to poverty. Ethnic factions will take up arms against one another. Religious fanatics, in a frantic and desperated bid to secure what every power is left, will use propaganda to galvanise the will of the people to arm. This will be a sad time for Nigerian history.

But is this far from the truth? is it possible? That one day the vast oil wells of Nigeria will dry up, sending the nation in to economic turmoil? Sadly enough, oil is a finite comodity, meaning it wont last forever. Currently countries like UAE are already reporting oil wells drying up. But lets not worry about our brother in the UAE. Because they, at an earlier stage realised that a county could not just depend on oil alone. So they decided to create deferent industries. Currently the UAE has invested several hundred million dollars in jump starting a steel industry that will help sustain the economy.

The people of Nigeria will experience a rude awakening, when oil runs out. It is only then that the great injustice brougth about by corrupt officials will truly reveal itself. And while many feter away in astute povert and the country implodes into civil war. Those who have stolen our oil, and sold it for cheap in the black market to China, Those who have chosen wealth over the peoples well beign, they will retire into their masion in France, Ameriaca, UAE, England, and watch. Where will you be?

Although we probably should not just build everything around predictions, but with the current state of affairs and with the way things are going, this is the most realistic prediction of a Nigeria without oil that i feel has been suggested on this thread. I don't know why instead of planning for the future and working towards it Nigerians would rather relax in fantasy and delusion. "Nigeria will be fine we have other resources" blah blah blah, does the country even have a working refinery? Do these industries take days to set up? And yet people want to continue to tell themselves these dreamy stories so that they can sleep well at night. God help the future generations because with the way things are going I already desperately feel sorry for them. Why don't we open our eyes and begin to work towards diversifying the economy and actually building up the country to a standard we aspire towards? How many decades now and the economy has still been completely dependent on oil and there has not been any thoughts of doing anything to address this while the looting continues, but people still dream of a Nigenria more diversified with oil when such diversification has not existed since? This whole idea of planting oranges and expecting apples seems to be a  Nigerian phenomenom that cuts across every area of public life and to be honest just seems like blatant laziness to avoid working for anything.
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by davidif: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2008
@poster

one word, NOTHING!!!
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by littleb(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2008
I can' t actually say what would happen. But the trend is bad
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by buchio7(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2008
hilli666:

Nigeria witout oil is nothing. A desolute country, abandoned by the international commitee, and left to fend for itself. Nigeria without oil, is a humanitarian crises waiting to happen, as millions will die due to poverty.

what utter rubbish, what desolation are u talking abt? when d groundnut pyramids disappeared was dere desolation? when d palm oil plantations dessipated was dere anarchy? stop dis dooms day mongering it really is pathetic

hilli666:

Ethnic factions will take up arms against one another. Religious fanatics, in a frantic and desperated bid to secure what ever power is left, will use propaganda to galvanise the will of the people to arms.

so based on ur own assessment u are ready to take up arms when d oil finishes, na today!!!!!!

look rather dan postulating negative tuissues frm ur imagination why not profer solutions on d way forward? all across dis thread are doomsday prophets making wild assumptions on apocalypse but none of dem, NONE, has brought out a cogent,reasonable and positive way forward,

yes we knw dat oil will finish one day and yes we knw dat we hav corrupt ppl(dat na old tory) but are u saying dat we cant harness d opportunities inherent in other human and natural resources just because u see oil as d only uniting factor in nigeria?

by d way dont u knw dat as a person , u , urself have an obligation to add value to ur country rather dan passing buck to every other person whether govt or individuals, WHAT ARE U DOING OR HAVE U DONE TO ENSURE A BRIGHTER FUTURE FOR THIS NATION?
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by molulu(f): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2008
Nigeria and nigerians without oil, would have better use of their most important resources;their mind & brains, We would be among one of the industrialized nations of the world, we produce food in excess, we would invent various things and nobody,no country would be able to brush us aside on the world stage because the human resource would be working at its full potential. For those who feel that Nigeria would be nothing without oil, may i asked how it is possible that a country like Japan who cannot boast of any natural resource is more advanced than oil-rich countries even those where such resources are well managed to benefit the citizens like Saudi Arabia, You.A.E and others.
Oil has not not benefitted Nigeria because it has diverted our attention from our most powerful resource, that one that has taken all great countries and civilization to their peaks; the intellectual resource!! undecided
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by SkyBlue1: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2008
@buchio "proferring solutions"? How many times would these solutions be proferred? Diversify the economy, kickstart the oil refineries so that a wider range of higher value products can be obtained from the crude oil instead of just selling crude oil. Kick start Ajaoukuta steels so that we can stop importing steel which is needed in the construction boom that seems to be occuring in abuja and lagos and we can even start exporting steel as well. Invest in agriculture. Where do i even stop? We import almost everything and then call ourselves the giant of africa. Instead of taking it out on @hilli why not see the situation for what it really is? With the way things are going now, out of all the posts on this issue @hilli's was the most realistic. The industies are in shambles and have been so for decades but you want us to do what? Say "don't worry we have other resources it will be fine"? If things continue the way they are, it won't be fine. If that wakes people up to do something then good!
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by buchio7(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2008
molulu:

Nigeria and nigerians without oil, would have better use of their most important resources;their mind & brains, We would be among one of the industrialized nations of the world, we produce food in excess, we would invent various things and nobody,no country would be able to brush us aside on the world stage because the human resource would be working at its full potential. For those who feel that Nigeria would be nothing without oil, may i asked how it is possible that a country like Japan who cannot boast of any natural resource is more advanced than oil-rich countries even those where such resources are well managed to benefit the citizens like Saudi Arabia, You.A.E and others.
Oil has not not benefitted Nigeria because it has diverted our attention from our most powerful resource, that one that has taken all great countries and civilization to their peaks; the intellectual resource!! undecided

dont miond all dese "DOOMSDAY PROPHETS" how are dey demselves adding value rather dan pointing out lapses? we have d best minds money cant even afford to buy,we are rich in gazzilion natural resources and d only tin ppl see or talk abt is oil,

we will survive very well after oil and all dese cynics will chew cord on all dere prophesies in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by buchio7(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2008
@skyblue

i dont have issues with d guy i just was very plain abt wat ppl shd concentrate on rather dan talking , d guy talked abt war,talked also abt desolation and i feel dat is all bull, i must nt paint a rosy pix just to make his theory a little "nice"

all i am saying is dat "bad as e bad" we have wat it takes to superced wat oil has ever given us

and how will seeing d situation for wat it is lead to positive change? why not see d future for wat it can be if we harness our various resources?
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by SkyBlue1: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2008
Ok @buchio i have a question for you. If the country woke up tomorrow to find out that there is no oil at all and it all just disappeared, what do you think will happen? There are hardly any working refineries, no solid industries, no power to supplement or aid any viable sector like the service industry, etc, a militancy crisis in the south, please do tell me honestly, what would happen in the country if such occured tomorrow? Also don't forget about the corruption issue and mismanagement. So what is going to happen? The president will snap his fingers and BAM!!! everything is going to be ok? The steel mill and refineries are going to magically start working? Money which is normally generated from oil that is not there will magically appear to fund development needed? What exactly, please do tell.

it is not unpatriotic or wicked to be honest and say what one feels or expose what conclusions one draws from an analysis. It is just being sicere. Does it mean i don't see potential in Nigeria? Of course not. I love Nigeria as well and i hope @hilli does as well, but let us not lie to ourselves because that in itself is folly considering what is at stake. If things aren't the way they should be, then we need to work together to make it the way we aspire it to be. But at current, if oil was to go tomorrow, will everything be ok?
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by babaogun(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2008
We would not be hungry becos me, you, your family, my family would all be farmers.
We would sustain us that way, we wont have as much pollution becos fuel would be expensive and alot of us would share cars to work rather than drive separate cars cos traffic and pollution all over naija.
we would rely on Enugu for coal for train transportation,
we would have built a sustainable economy by now.
Industries would have grown on the back of manufacturing.

As per when our problems started, am not taking the piss on Gowon, but we as a nation had so much money from oil, we didnt know what to use it 4, everyone of us now wants to go to middle east, oyinbos are dying to go their on vacation, we are busy chasing people away.

I still believe in our great country though.
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by molulu(f): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2008
D pple Who are saying that Nigeria without oil is nothing and those saying that Nigeria-Oil=Somalia or Rwanda are invariably saying they as individuals are can be seen as irrelevant because they invariably implied that it is the oil that controls our destiny and not us. This is the kind of attitude that has made people to abadon their creative abilities in pursuit of something constitutes just a part of Nigeria's wealth. If we use our brains and minds as Nigerians then oil resources will only form part and not the entirety of who we are. In a world where technological, medical and creative innovations are the best-sellers, I cannot believe that some people are saying that Nigeria without oil is nothing( How sad and pathetic!). It is this kind of reasoning that has made Nigeria not even strive towards something as basic as Food Security. May I ask what is wrong with Nigeria exploring her human and non-oil resources!
 Does Japan have oil?
 Does Israel have Oil?
 Did China's advancement come from oil resources/
Based the importance that has been placed on oil and natural resources by some narrow-minded fellows, one would have expected that countries like Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, e.t.c would be at the bottom of the list in the roll call of wealthy nations
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by buchio7(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2008
Sky Blue:

Ok @buchio i have a question for you. If the country woke up tomorrow to find out that there is no oil at all and it all just disappeared, what do you think will happen? There are hardly any working refineries, no solid industries, no power to supplement or aid any viable sector like the service industry, etc, a militancy crisis in the south, please do tell me honestly, what would happen in the country if such occured tomorrow? Also don't forget about the corruption issue and mismanagement. So what is going to happen? The president will snap his fingers and BAM!!! everything is going to be ok? The steel mill and refineries are going to magically start working? Money which is normally generated from oil that is not there will magically appear to fund development needed? What exactly, please do tell.

it is not unpatriotic or wicked to be honest and say what one feels or expose what conclusions one draws from an analysis. It is just being sicere. Does it mean i don't see potential in Nigeria? Of course not. I love Nigeria as well and i hope @hilli does as well, but let us not lie to ourselves because that in itself is folly considering what is at stake. If things aren't the way they should be, then we need to work together to make it the way we aspire it to be. But at current, if oil was to go tomorrow, will everything be ok?

Bros leave matter , i dont hav issues with summarising d ills and negatives, if dat gives u comfort , by all means dwell on it.moi is saying dat d time for action is now and less on buck passing or doomsday prophesies.

most of d posts on dis thread go or tag along d guys summation which as a ppl shd nt be so, we need ideas and action rather dan wat he is talking
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by buchio7(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2008
molulu:

D people Who are saying that Nigeria without oil is nothing and those saying that Nigeria-Oil=Somalia or Rwanda are invariably saying they as individuals are can be seen as irrelevant because they invariably implied that it is the oil that controls our destiny and not us. This is the kind of attitude that has made people to abadon their creative abilities in pursuit of something constitutes just a part of Nigeria's wealth. If we use our brains and minds as Nigerians then oil resources will only form part and not the entirety of who we are. In a world where technological, medical and creative innovations are the best-sellers, I cannot believe that some people are saying that Nigeria without oil is nothing( How sad and pathetic!). It is this kind of reasoning that has made Nigeria not even strive towards something as basic as Food Security. May I ask what is wrong with Nigeria exploring her human and non-oil resources!
Does Japan have oil?
Does Israel have Oil?
Did China's advancement come from oil resources/
Based the importance that has been placed on oil and natural resources by some narrow-minded fellows, one would have expected that countries like Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, e.t.c would be at the bottom of the list in the roll call of wealthy nations

i wish dey cld all read ur post and wake up, HOW I WISH!!!!
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by niles(m): 2:05am On Jul 02, 2008
I think Nigeria'll do so well, Look back, wen we had the Groundnut Pyramids & things like dat,
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by slimes(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2008
When de oil finish 'their' eye go clear!. Oloshi!
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by AkpoJude(m): 1:37am On Jul 06, 2008
@molulu
In fact you say it all,
when the citizenry dont want to work but are ready to eat,
you see thats our problem.
you can not eat and at the same time have your cake.

Nigerians should begin to see that the best natural resources we have is our
Human capacity not Crude Oil

All hands have to be on Deck to right this wrong

Lets if not before begin to look at the possibilities of Technological improvement in our Great Country
Nigeria
and most important of all

Placing Our Priority Right.

Strive to do something Today that will better at least a life around you cool smiley
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by KnowAll(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2008
nigeria without oil we be a finished nation. if we never had oil from the begining than we will survive like ghana, and other countries. but after discovering oil and the oil well now drys out, it will be like telling a millionaire to adjust on peasant wage it aint gonna work.
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by magica: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2008
well i think that with the sudden disappearance of oil, nigeria will be shaken economically becos we r over dependent on it. but assuming oil was not discovered, nigeria would be better off
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by buchio7(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2008
na wah, ohh!!! i actually tot d administrators removed this particular thread,

i see d dooms day prophets are still hard at work, (more grease to una elbow and knee, ohh!!!!)

sorry for una bt naija no go kpafuka because of oil absence,
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by MCUsman(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2008
Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves Is Nigeria Without Hostage, Ransom & kidnapping.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by weimar: 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2008
God have mercy on us! Lets' face reality; Nigeria will remain the same until we individually begin to change our ways of doing things. Until each family in Nigeria begin to take the initiative to see Nigeria has their own, willing to give their best contributions wholeheartedly for the betterment of the country.
Until the families in each given community, local government, City, State are willing to change to better their fellow neighbor, able to envision what Nigeria could be and then fight really really hard to ensure that we preserve this dream, Nigeria will remain the same and even worse. So, if oil or other valuable natural resources in the country multiplied by ten folds, with the current mindset, we are heading for the abyss, and very soon, we will be seeing darkness, I mean total chaos. This chaos can be reversed within 10 years if Nigeria are willing to change. Our only hope is if each Nigerian is to give him/herself selflessly for the good of our country.

Lets' start by being caring to each other and wanting to go an extra mile to relief the needs of our neighbor in Nigeria, and not egocentri in our thinking. You might actually feel good doing this. The good you do today for someone will live after you for the rest of your life.
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by udezue(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2008
unless nigerians are so dumb and cannot think of ways to run an economy then nigeria will be worse without oil. nigeria can make it without oil economically but as a united nation hhhmmm it is then we will know who are true believers in one nigeria since there will be no more oil to rely on as an excuse to keep the british made nation one.
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by qleyo(f): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2008
Quite simply our resources would become our vast number of educated, intelligent, imaginative people. We'd sell services, improve our agriculture (of course when there's no money to important) and take taxes seriously. In other words, our resources would become our people (in addition to billion other things we have in our rich soil).

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by SkyBlue1: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2008
qleyo:

Quite simply our resources would become our vast number of educated, intelligent, imaginative people. We'd sell services, improve our agriculture (of course when there's no money to important) and take taxes seriously. In other words, our resources would become our people (in addition to billion other things we have in our rich soil).

LOL, so this thread has not died yet? @qleyo, so what has stopped the "educated, intelligent, imaginative people" being the resources till now? So every Nigerian has signed a contract stating that when oil finishes they will begin to use common sense?
Re: Nigeria Without It's Vast Oil Reserves by Amujale(m): 3:19am On Jul 22, 2008
You have a point qleyo, my concerns stem in the direction of substainability: our leaders need to(or support those willing to) fall those ill-judged ties that we have wounded around our resources in the form of P.A.C.Ts. By now we should be thinking of nationalising all rights to escavate any form of mineral.
There are 100s of thousands of diplomats ready in the wings for the federal government to give a go ahead and would be happy to charge not even one kobo; we are confident that the argument is as ripe as can be; its a case of being in a win win situation.
How long are we to sit and allow the Western Powers continue their exploitations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The A-z Of Gani’s Will - Made Lifetime Provisions For First Son, Love Child / Us Embassy In Nigeria "denies" Special Forces Deployment Against Boko Haram - Sr / ACN Shuts Out Gov. Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.