Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

If The United States Weren't The World Power... Who Should? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The United States Weren't The World Power... Who Should? (544 Views)

4th Mainland Bridge, Now That APC Is In Power Who To Blame? / what you weren't told about Aba protest today. many dead, 30 injured / Can Nigeria Ever Be Super World Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The United States Weren't The World Power... Who Should? by holyjossy01(m): 8:36am On Sep 26, 2013
Sometimes, I do wonder if the world would have been a better place if the United States is not the world power, And which other country would have done it better.
As for me, I'd opt for England, Canada or Australia.
Because, to me, this countries are peace loving countries
Its an open discussion, state your country of choice and state the reason why you think they'd have done it better.
Re: If The United States Weren't The World Power... Who Should? by holyjossy01(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2013
holyjossy01: Sometimes, I do wonder if the world would have been a better place if the United States is not the world power, And which other country would have done it better.
As for me, I'd opt for England, Canada or Australia.
Because, to me, this countries are peace loving countries
Its an open discussion, state your country of choice and state the reason why you think they'd have done it better.

Everyone, should bear in mind that just as we have law offenders in our society that needs to be dealt with, so we have "countries offenders" that needs flogging grin
Re: If The United States Weren't The World Power... Who Should? by eduson33(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2013
i withdraw my comment till further notice
Re: If The United States Weren't The World Power... Who Should? by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 26, 2013
you would never know the beast in someone untill you put a little bit of power in his palms.....don't underestimate those countries bro

the americans are just doing what they have to do to stay untop of their game.

2 Likes

Re: If The United States Weren't The World Power... Who Should? by holyjossy01(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2013
youngmoneypi: you would never know the beast in someone untill you put a little bit of power in his palms.....don't underestimate those countries bro

the americans are just doing what they have to do to stay untop of their game.

Its true though... Buh, a village must have a king and a power to rule over it. So must Nations have a Leader over it.
So tell me, which country do you think would make the world a better place?
Re: If The United States Weren't The World Power... Who Should? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2013
holyjossy01:

Its true though... Buh, a village must have a king and a power to rule over it. So must Nations have a Leader over it.
So tell me, which country do you think would make the world a better place?

i'l go with the us of A ........coz i think they are doing a great job in keeping the peace.....

just my opinion though....

1 Like

Re: If The United States Weren't The World Power... Who Should? by MightySparrow: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2013
I think you should be praising The USA for being in power. A power that came to be without conquest. That is why with all her military might , she uses diplomacy most of the time to do her policing. All the 'insults' she receives yearly by bombings, hijackings etc would not have been tolerated by Babylonian, Greek, or Roman world power . That she had a long cold war (rivalry is a law of nature) with the defunct USSR is a sign of maturity now that Russia is 'sick' It would have been an opportunity for war - possibly WW3. This nation spends heavily, her tax payer's money to keep peace all over the world standardize health care, education, regulate world activities such that monsters like Napoleon Bonaparte's, Benito Mussolini's, Adolf Hitler's, Saddam Hussein's, Osama bin Laden do not rise again.
please see the good USA is doing!

2 Likes

Re: If The United States Weren't The World Power... Who Should? by Freiburger(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2013
Is Nigeria not capable of beeing a world power? if not for the missplacement of priorities.

2 Likes

Re: If The United States Weren't The World Power... Who Should? by holyjossy01(m): 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
Freiburger: Is Nigeria not capable of beeing a world power? if not for the missplacement of priorities.
Maybe in our dreams or year 3013... And dats if there's still a country called Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State And 'tragiconomics': / Chris Ngige Our Non Performing Sleeping Senetor / PDP Blasts Okorocha Over Alleged Threat By Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.