Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues (2028 Views)

Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner / INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election / Court Declares APC Candidate Winner Of Niger senatorial Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by informa: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2013
The founder of Latter Rain Assemblies Pastor Tunde Bakare said that the new APC members are not pure and progressive as they claim to be and he said 'THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS'

The former running mate to General Buhari blasts the member of All Progressives Congress calling them bunch of looters even saying some are even richer than their states after it
was looted dry by them.

When asked if he he will participate in 2015 elections he replied 'With who? The collection of rogues, right, left and centre?'

He further said who are the progressives? taking you where?

If the devil becomes a pastor, Nigerians will attend his church, because they don't know the true church and they cannot distinguish it from the synagogue of satan.
Some of these governors are far richer than their states, because they are looting their states dry.

Well 2015 is the main point...

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/APC-are-all-losers.html
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by Boss13: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2013
What does this man truly wants. It is better he keeps his mouth shut, once voted in you can then act the way you want to.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by Omexonomy: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2013
Who are we to believe
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by GenWOJUOLA(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2013
Yea, thats y u still have members in ur church!!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by DeAfricana: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2013
i dey laugh oooooooooooooooh
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2013
Bakare we know this already. Keyamo said similar thing few days ago. Those bunch of Ba.Stards are not just rogues but terrorists. Jona is a very tolerating man-i trust myself.

By the way Mr. Bakare Sir, when we warned you to reject Buhari few years ago, U no hear just because U sef wan thief money.
Your daughter said U cried, I understand ur pains, Buhari also cried.

Anyway election sef dey humble person sha.

Long Live Jonathan's Govt Till 2019
No Vacancy in Aso Rock

6 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by Akainzo(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2013
informa: The founder of Latter Rain Assemblies Pastor Tunde Bakare said that the new APC members are not pure and progressive as they claim to be and he said 'THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS'

The former running mate to General Buhari blasts the member of All Progressives Congress calling them bunch of looters even saying some are even richer than their states after it
was looted dry by them.

When asked if he he will participate in 2015 elections he replied 'With who? The collection of rogues, right, left and centre?'

He further said who are the progressives? taking you where?

If the devil becomes a pastor, Nigerians will attend his church, because they don't know the true church and they cannot distinguish it from the synagogue of satan.
Some of these governors are far richer than their states, because they are looting their states dry.

Well 2015 is the main point...

Any Source for this information/report?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by TechyGuy: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2013
Source please!
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2013
undecided Source
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by kilmix: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2013
Ofcus dey are confused

----------------------------------------

Am writing my LLB Final exams 2moro

How many like do I get for wishing me SUCCESS?

11 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by fatgirl: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2013
Tunde Confused Bakare (Pst) smiley
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by Samgreguc(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2013
Na now him eyes open? Hahaha...., go follow Buhari na......
God save u!
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2013
Yez! TundeBakare is back in form, thats d kinda guy we hv misd alot with those fiery prophecies. I remember d Abacha & Obj era, mehn d guy was blistering hot then
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2013
Stale news! Total hogwash!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by Caleboha(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2013
I won't eat this bread till I get some sauce! sad
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2013
This is an old news.But all the same y now 'Pastor' Bakare?
Oh! Have they rejected u?no wonder.
This pastor can not pastor me.
Mr Bakare the political pastor i doubt if GEJ will accept u in his humble camp.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by Dpeacemaker101: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2013
Pastor we all know about them, even before you started following them. Next time be careful of the company you keep sir.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by dridowu: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2013
Real Man of God cant be a politician in Nigeria. Nigeria Politician can dine with the devil. So Pas Tunde Bakare can't dine with the devil . So what next for him ? Back to Save Nigeria Group
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by clip: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2013
I think d least Pst Bakare needs from us is support. He laid his life for us by contesting. He was trying to say that the good men should not only watch from outside by must partake so that we can build d desired country. If d good men reject politics,d bad men will hijack it for their use.
But we failed to understand his message. Posterity will judge him.
Martin Luther was shot,but years later. Obama confirmed his death was not in vain.
The way we treated him,do we think any good man will want to join politics. Gani,did his best but could not win election after all his sacrifice.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by SincereBigot: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2013
We know tey tey
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by Boboedom: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
He has seen the light. GEJ all the way
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by donphilopus: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
He is also a Loser, he has lost his Spiritual insight.
He's now here telling us APC Members are all bunch of Losers, he should bury his head in shame
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by Jorussia(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
i am nt a judge,but i sincerely doubt if bakare is still with God.bakare is nv a consistent man on the path of truth.i watched him on tv,reading the decision of cpc,dissolving into APC as a member of B.O.T OF CPC,whereas,after 2011 he said he was no longer into politics.he is a jobber just like almost all politician irrespective of political party.are 9ja politicians saint?he shld face his church and nt deceive nigerians,we are tired of his always crying wolf where there is non.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by safepassage2015: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
barcanista: Bakare we know this already. Keyamo said similar thing few days ago. Those bunch of Ba.Stards are not just rogues but terrorists. Jona is a very tolerating man-i trust myself.

By the way Mr. Bakare Sir, when we warned you to reject Buhari few years ago, U no hear just because U sef wan thief money.

No Vacancy in Aso Rock
thank God Pastor Bakare has completely dissociated hmsef frm these looters and murderers.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by ignis: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Tunde Bakare is right to an extent..
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dike Chimezie: This is an old news.But all the same y now 'Pastor' Bakare?
Oh! Have they rejected u?no wonder.
This pastor can not pastor me.
Mr Bakare the political pastor i doubt if GEJ will accept u in his humble camp.

The problem is, now that CPC has married many wives and built a family called APC the Asinwanju Political Convicts. He has no place of his own.

VP seat cannot reach him again. So he has to cry like a hungry child.
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by softwareman(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
barcanista: Bakare we know this already. Keyamo said similar thing few days ago. Those bunch of Ba.Stards are not just rogues but terrorists. Jona is a very tolerating man-i trust myself.

No Vacancy in Aso Rock
Since bakare is now suddenly credible, do we now also take everything he says about Jonathan and his presidency as gospel? You cannot take one and leave the other!
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by gleaf: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Including Buhari whom you contested with the last time. Huh grin
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
software man:
Since bakare is now suddenly credible, do we now also take everything he says about Jonathan and his presidency as gospel? You cannot take one and leave the other!
officer who tell you say Bakare dey credible? He's a prodigal Son who has returned to his senses. He has relalised that its impossible to fyt God's anointed. Saul tried it and lost woefully.

GEJ is God's anointed, whoever fight him will contend with God. Yes I repeat GOD.
Atiku tried it, now he's irrelevant
Ibori tried it now he's in jail
Buhari tried it (we knw the result)
Amaechi is trying it, he has since been restless-PEJ, Rivers PDP, Mbu and Wike all tearin him apart.
Sylva tried it, we saw his demise from the political scene.....

APC declared it we are seeing how shattered they've been torn into.

No Vacancy in Aso Rock
Re: Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues by mrking3(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
I won't comment or take this post serious! Until I read it on Punch or anyother National Daily! I don't trust this blogs! Coz he might come up tomoro and descard this News! But if he actually made such comment! That means APC is already DEAD and BURIED!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nemesis: Akpabio Gets His Own Wike. / Shekau Lying On A Hospitai Bed Alive Or Dead? (photo) / World's 10 Most Unstable Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.