Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

School Management Software - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / School Management Software (422 Views)

Secondary/primary School Management Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Management Software by mrsmithkay(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2013
my name is Oluwakayode Orija
i am a webdeveloper / application developer

i am interested in taking your school to the next level when it comes to online ( internet ) activities
so i am interested in building an online school management system
these are the features and details

PriSec School Mgr is a comprehensive school management solution that is designed to make the administration of schools easy and efficient. It will take care of processing of results, boarding management, library management, payment of fees, sales of materials like books and uniforms, and general accounting for the school.

Its design comprises of a desktop module and a web module. Most of the administration tasks would be handled on the desktop module while the web module supports limited access to the information and particularly allow parents to have direct access to their wards academic performance. The web module will also incorporate an e-payment facility for schools that are interested in the feature.

SUMMARY OF THE SOFTWARE MODULES
• Management Information System
• Student Admission / Registration
• Student Attendance
• Fee Collection
• Library Management
• Result Processing / Result Analysis System
• Generation of Transcripts
• Hostel Management
• HR/Payroll Management
• Communication System, e-mail, bulk SMS and Online Forums for Parent/Teacher/Student interactions
• Security & Data protection (Backup/Restore) module

if you are interested in the above package
you can kindly contact me on
smithorija@gmail.com

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

"Oh My Gush", That's What He Said To Me. / How To Get A Cheap Domain Name For Only #799 Naira Only / Best Web Page Design In Australia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.