Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Nairalander Discovers 1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairalander Discovers 1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft (619 Views)

Interesting Facts About Flying An Aircraft, Cockpit, & Moreā€¦ / Latest Women Car-nissan Almera Tino Auto Tokunbo @ Cheap 1.2m Aircraft Table(pix / 2008 Infiniti Ex35: Infiniti Discovers Luxury At Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Discovers 1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft by blesseffy: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2013
RECORD BREAKER Patricia Mawul has emerged 1st black African woman to build a plan, i could not but marvel at her story and seeing her fly planes made by her own hands inspired me greatly, she also has a school where she teaches woman how to repair and build aircraft.

In her story she said she has build aircraft for school children where they have to bypass holdup and traffic to land in their school everyday.

She also build aircraft for some local organisation in Ghana where they fly from one part of Ghana to the other, i spoke with her and i was so amazed, she is now live on www.twotv.net tune in to watch her fly and also hear her story

Re: Nairalander Discovers 1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft by rhames(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
cool.marry me. i am a billionaire.
Re: Nairalander Discovers 1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft by floridam(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
This go to show that the end of time has come seeing rare things like this.
Re: Nairalander Discovers 1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft by stpat1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
Great.
Re: Nairalander Discovers 1st Black Woman To Build Aircraft by DECOtech(m): 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
grin grin grin ...what took u so long?
floridam: This go to show that the end of time has come seeing rare things like this.

(1) (Reply)

2002 Mazda Millennia 560k / How Can I Ship A Car From USA To Nigeria / Toyota Carina For Sale (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.