Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales (4362 Views)

Geneveive Nnaji Celebrates With The Irabors (Photos) / Is Geneveive Nnaji Pregnant?!!! (snapshot) / SEE What Geneveive Nnaji Posted On Her Instagram Page!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by everyday: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
The slap go just land from I'm cheek kpawai!!!!
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by Kingsleyic(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
dolly dolly: Sounds like a fabricated story.

I dey tell u bro
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by babyboy3(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales If He Mentions Her Name In His lyrics

Slap for saying Genevieve or Saying Nnaji?

Because Genevieve is a popular French name
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by dipznano: 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lwkmd
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
forget lie or not this line is so funny.[size=18pt] from his long term upcoming status to notcoming artist[/size]
Re: Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2013
Blessedman58: : Geneveive Nnaji Threatens To Slap Skales If He Mentions Her Name In His lyrics AgainPosted On 25 Sep 2013 By : FNN Comment: Off Tag: EME, Geneveive Nnaji, SkalesYa wa dem say have gas again ooo..EME rapper, Skales didn’t see this one coming at all, as foremost Nigerian actress Genevieve Nnaji threatens to slap him.Well incase you didn’t know skales in a song titled “no time” said that genevieve was top on his list and he wants to give her the D, but now that has backfired.The far from happy star actress issued a statement this morning to one of our reporters, and we quote: “can you imagine that boy telling me he wants to give me the D ..what does he know, is the D sef? ..that is by the way..the next time i hear him mention my name in his lyrics again, I’m gonna give him a dirty slap, he’ll never forget..what sort of nonsense, am I his mate? how much does he have?”Banky W was contacted but all he could say was ” i told skales..upcoming artist don’t mention her name in songs…now we have to go and beg all together….Wizkid is already buying her gifts..we cant spoil EME’s name, A slap on skales is a slap on the whole family”FNN apologizes to miss Genevieve, especially because we know she had practised slapping guys so many times in her nolywood movies that a slap on skales might just reduce him from his long term upcoming status to notcoming artist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Segun Ogungbe Impregnates Wife's Best / CHAI! Tiwa Savage Look-alike Purposely Leaves Her 'thing' Exposed While Dancing / 15 Year Old Boy Who Became King Was Forced To Make Love To 35 Year Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.