Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

When Do You Change Gear Transmission Fluid For Honda CRV 2000 Model - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When Do You Change Gear Transmission Fluid For Honda CRV 2000 Model (1628 Views)

How Can One Use The Tiptronic Gear Transmission?? / Maintenance Tips For Honda Cars / What Kind Of Transmission Fluid (ATF) Should I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do You Change Gear Transmission Fluid For Honda CRV 2000 Model by fadconsult(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2013
i bought my honda crv 2000 model March 2012 at 189000km and am now at 207000km and i havent changed the gear tranmission fluid, i should change it or not, cos my mechanic recommend i change it, what do Auto gurus recommend and with what type and make of f
Re: When Do You Change Gear Transmission Fluid For Honda CRV 2000 Model by Lexusgs430: 1:50am On Sep 27, 2013
Best you find the recommend lubricant for your vehicle and change oil. Or start saving money for a new gearbox.
Are you experiencing slipping in gears or jerk in transmission change ?
Re: When Do You Change Gear Transmission Fluid For Honda CRV 2000 Model by fadconsult(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2013
@Lexusg430,
Thanks for your Contribution, am not experiencing any problem with the Gear, i just went for routine Maintenance Car Service and my Mechanic told me to change the gear oil, that it is light and recommended a honda atf fluid and also considerig that since over a year and half that i bought the car i havent change it,i just dont want to listen to him alone, but to seek Auto gurus be adhering to wat he said, so that he doesnt cause problem for the gear later, pls any advice
Re: When Do You Change Gear Transmission Fluid For Honda CRV 2000 Model by IdaraCHODB(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2013

(1) (Reply)

GEAR OIL FOR EOD 2005 GEAR / Toyota Corolla Is Overheating / A Look At Cameroon President Wonder On Heels, Armored Range Rover Autobiography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.