Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Best Tarrif Plan To Make International Calls On Nigerian Networks. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Tarrif Plan To Make International Calls On Nigerian Networks. (13832 Views)

Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Nigerian Networks Introduce Shaving To Balance Cheaper Data Rates / MTN Repiles Etisalat By Introducing A Cheaper Call Tarrif Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Tarrif Plan To Make International Calls On Nigerian Networks. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Please I ungently need assistance on information on how to make cheaper calls to International numbers.

My fiancee travelled recently. It has been expensive speaking with her compared to how we've closely communicated before.

We speak to each other on airtel on sim 2kperSec previously and that ofcourse make us talk all the time.

Is there any kind of similar package for International calls on any of our networks?

1 Like

Re: Best Tarrif Plan To Make International Calls On Nigerian Networks. by bennito: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
Johngoodnewz: Please I ungently need assistance on information on how to make cheaper calls to International numbers.

My fiancee travelled recently. It has been expensive speaking with her compared to how we've closely communicated before.

We speak to each other on airtel on sim 2kperSec previously and that ofcourse make us talk all the time.

Is there any kind of similar package for International calls on any of our networks?

plz, which airtel tarrif plan are you talking about that they charge 2kobo per sec? plz throw more light on it and how to migrate .
Re: Best Tarrif Plan To Make International Calls On Nigerian Networks. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Airtel one sim
Check online.
Re: Best Tarrif Plan To Make International Calls On Nigerian Networks. by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 28, 2013
Try MTN international goody bundle. make calls for as low as N7.50 per min to selected countries like USA,India,China,etc.for more info pls caall 180

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Best Features Of The New Android P (pistachio) OS. (PIX) / What Is The Difference Between Android One And Android Go Edition / NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.