Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp (2755 Views)

/ Women WERE Aboard Refugee Ships, But Muslims Did Something Sickening / NASA Finds Message From God On Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Heavenly bodies, is what we call planets in our solar system, galaxy and beyond. If we term each of those planets, heaven, we will not be wrong. Folktale is a powerful means of passing down information when we cease to have access to documentary evidences. So, that's how the stories were told until the earliest documentary evidences of about 6yrs old in the good book, Bible.

"Our Father, who art in heaven, Halo be thy name, thy Kingdom come, as it is in heaven, so shall it be on Earth"

"And war broke out in heaven, and Satan was tossed to the Earth"

These 2 clauses in the Bible speaks volume of our sojourn on Earth. Advanced weaponry, more advanced than Nuclear Bomb destroyed Mars, something like the Electromagnetic Pulse weapon, and we relocated here temporary as a refugee camp and we are stucked and its our new home, We have adapted, we now have bodies that can cope with the weather, grows better but dies in about 100 earth Years. It cant last longer except we find a way to generate more pure oxygen into the atmosphere, the lesser the oxygen contents of the air, the lesser our lifespan. Oxygen is more than just a molecule, it is the active gas, the life-giving thing, the very essence of life, without which life does not exist.

Lemurians and Atlantians, lets not destroy this planet, cos we haven't yet found another planet we can teleport to, but we are still searching and we havent invented a time machine that can jet us to deeper space. Deeper space is where our Gods, our high frequency energy beings that cultivated us are. We are not alone in the multiverse.

Mars is where we were, and where our memories and folktales calls Heaven, Father in heaven is Jehovah- Yahweh or whatever his original name is, and he is a god of capital of the Astral plane of consciousness just above the physical plane. The have ability to teleport to any of the planets they nurture, now Earth inhabitants are a little more advanced than some gods. Yahweh, indeed was a representative of the greater Gods but is no more in charge of earth, its best not to call them Gods, gods, etc, its best to simply say, Civilizations above us, the aliens or advance civilization of humanoid in deep space that raised, watched and monitored us to independence.

Home is no more, so Earth is where we are stucked, build nice mansions, plant flowers, and beautify this earth, we will be here for long except we destroy it, same way we destroyed Mars.
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by livingstoneony(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by RationalDude(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
Please permit me to laugh.

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Okay, that should last me for my 100 years on earth.
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Yeah....

Nice place. smiley
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by fr3do(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
What is this blasphemy
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
I want to visit mans. Im getting sick of this earth. Hope Jesus wont appear and blow trumpet on mars too?
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
Its vry obvious we wil destroy it. Infact d signs ar alova d place! D same event dat led to d destructn of mars is already hapening nw. Atimes i feel it would av bn beta if they hav left us in ignorance bt i gues lucifa and hs rebelious nature wldnt jst kp to hmself - nw se where his desire for freedom to al hav landed us! Nw Yaweh would be provd right again whn he clearly stated dat its nt for d walkn to direct his footstep - dat he wil alwys need guidance. There is 1 thng thou, afta we hav obliteratd ourself, i knw he wil re-evolve a nw humanoid dat wil lak d disobedient gene-bt somhow i knw it wil stil be d same story alova again!
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by amiskurie(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
mehn!
hw do u concluded so easily like u created us?
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by RayMcBlue(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
An interesting theory. Gotta say that I agree with the Mars part to some extent, but disagree with the rest. I believed that Mars housed an advance civilization once upon a time, until a moon-sized asteroid struck:

From the images above, you could make out a very deep crater that is visible from space which must have been where the big rock struck the planet, thereby unleashing a shock wave that destroyed all lives and properties on the planet in it's entirety.

The infra red version of the extent of the damage on the surface of the planet, Mars.

I believed, on realizing that civilization was about to come to an end, our Martian forefathers built some sort of rocket and on putting the sample of their respective DNA's and that of their animals and edible plants, launched it to the blue planet. I believed that the dinosaurs and reptiles are indigenous to Earth, though and most died from an Earth-asteroid collusion long before man came to earth through a rocket from Mars.

Call this foolish, but it made some sort of sense to me. At least more than the Christian folklore concerning the origin of man.

1 Like

Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by wirinet(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Heavenly bodies, is what we call planets in our solar system, galaxy and beyond. If we term each of those planets, heaven, we will not be wrong. Folktale is a powerful means of passing down information when we cease to have access to documentary evidences. So, that's how the stories were told until the earliest documentary evidences of about 6yrs old in the good book, Bible.

"Our Father, who art in heaven, Halo be thy name, thy Kingdom come, as it is in heaven, so shall it be on Earth"

"And war broke out in heaven, and Satan was tossed to the Earth"

These 2 clauses in the Bible speaks volume of our sojourn on Earth. Advanced weaponry, more advanced than Nuclear Bomb destroyed Mars, something like the Electromagnetic Pulse weapon, and we relocated here temporary as a refugee camp and we are stucked and its our new home, We have adapted, we now have bodies that can cope with the weather, grows better but dies in about 100 earth Years. It cant last longer except we find a way to generate more pure oxygen into the atmosphere, the lesser the oxygen contents of the air, the lesser our lifespan. Oxygen is more than just a molecule, it is the active gas, the life-giving thing, the very essence of life, without which life does not exist.

Lemurians and Atlantians, lets not destroy this planet, cos we haven't yet found another planet we can teleport to, but we are still searching and we havent invented a time machine that can jet us to deeper space. Deeper space is where our Gods, our high frequency energy beings that cultivated us are. We are not alone in the multiverse.

Mars is where we were, and where our memories and folktales calls Heaven, Father in heaven is Jehovah- Yahweh or whatever his original name is, and he is a god of capital of the Astral plane of consciousness just above the physical plane. The have ability to teleport to any of the planets they nurture, now Earth inhabitants are a little more advanced than some gods. Yahweh, indeed was a representative of the greater Gods but is no more in charge of earth, its best not to call them Gods, gods, etc, its best to simply say, Civilizations above us, the aliens or advance civilization of humanoid in deep space that raised, watched and monitored us to independence.

Home is no more, so Earth is where we are stucked, build nice mansions, plant flowers, and beautify this earth, we will be here for long except we destroy it, same way we destroyed Mars.

All you wrote above is scientific mumbo jumbo.

Electromagnetic pulse is nothing more than a pulse of light - from cosmic radiattion down to gamma rays.

Heaven is a term used to descibe any place beyond the clouds. all other objects in the sky above the clouds are said to be in heaven.

Oxygen is actually harmful to life, and it was its absence at the early earth that permitted life to form. It is highly oxidative in nature and oxidizes most substances it comes in contact with. It reaction with living things creates free radicals which kills living cells. life had evolve to deal with free radicals. Increasing the oxygen content of the atmosphere would actually decrease the life span of living things.

Mars cannot support life because of so many reasons, its size and hence gravity is too small to retain oxygen and gaseous water. It surface cannot hold liquid water which is essential for life. its atmosphere is too thin and its surface temperature is too low.
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by ooman(m): 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
wirinet:

Electromagnetic pulse is nothing more than a pulse of light - from cosmic radiattion down to gamma rays.

Heaven is a term used to descibe any place beyond the clouds. all other objects in the sky above the clouds are said to be in heaven.

Oxygen is actually harmful to life, and it was its absence at the early earth that permitted life to form. It is highly oxidative in nature and oxidizes most substances it comes in contact with. It reaction with living things creates free radicals which kills living cells. life had evolve to deal with free radicals. Increasing the oxygen content of the atmosphere would actually decrease the life span of living things.

Mars cannot support life because of so many reasons, its size and hence gravity is too small to retain oxygen and gaseous water. It surface cannot hold liquid water which is essential for life. its atmosphere is too thin and its surface temperature is too low.

true
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ray McBlue: An interesting theory. Gotta say that I agree with the Mars part to some extent, but disagree with the rest. I believed that Mars housed an advance civilization once upon a time, until a moon-sized asteroid struck:

From the images above, you could make out a very deep crater that is visible from space which must have been where the big rock struck the planet, thereby unleashing a shock wave that destroyed all lives and properties on the planet in it's entirety.

The infra red version of the extent of the damage on the surface of the planet, Mars.

I believed, on realizing that civilization was about to come to an end, our Martian forefathers built some sort of rocket and on putting the sample of their respective DNA's and that of their animals and edible plants, launched it to the blue planet. I believed that the dinosaurs and reptiles are indigenous to Earth, though and most died from an Earth-asteroid collusion long before man came to earth through a rocket from Mars.

Call this foolish, but it made some sort of sense to me. At least more than the Christian folklore concerning the origin of man.

Bible God is an extraterrestiial being. Read Ezekiel chapter one for more insight. Lol
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by RayMcBlue(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Bible God is an extraterrestiial being. Read Ezekiel chapter one for more insight. Lol

grin
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
ooman:

true
Truely, what he wrote there is crap. I refuse to quote him so I dont promote the crap.

Oxygen is used in hospital ER to keep alife. Oxygen mask keeps people alife. Oxygen is the reason we breath.

About the crap about Mars, we are discussing pre-destruction mars and guy is saying bs. For some of us who have deeper knowledge of advanced electromagnetic pulse weaponry, we know what we know and you can google.

Dont be suaved by a kid who just learnt how to spell his name.

1 Like

Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by wirinet(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Billyonaire: Truely, what he wrote there is crap. I refuse to quote him so I dont promote the crap.

Oxygen is used in hospital ER to keep alife. Oxygen mask keeps people alife. Oxygen is the reason we breath.

About the crap about Mars, we are discussing pre-destruction mars and guy is saying bs. For some of us who have deeper knowledge of advanced electromagnetic pulse weaponry, we know what we know and you can google.

Dont be suaved by a kid who just learnt how to spell his name.

A kid who just learnt to spell his name? Between you and i who is a kid in this religious section. I usually dont post anymore in this section but is forced to interject occasionally when i see people with zero scientific knowledge turn their fantasies into science. They just end up contributing to the already pathetic literacy situation in the country.

Someone who has passed O/level science cannot argue with anything i wrote. Yes, living things have evolved to oxygen in small amounts in their metabolism processes, and is able to deal with the associated free radicals produced. A high concentration of oxygen is fatal to living things. The so called oxygen tank contains mainly nitrogen and other inert gases with less than 25% oxygen. A 50% oxygen concentration would kill the person. The concentration of oxygen in the atmosphere is just 21% and out of that we breath in a minute percentage at a time.

Advanced electromagnetic pulse weaponry? You must have been watching too much matrix. Please Google up what electromagnetic waves are. You need to stop bamboozing gullible people. An electromagnetic pulse is mainly used to disable electronic machines.

I knew far more astronomy by age 12 than what you know now. Mars is too small a planet and too far from the sun to sustain life components like liquid water, adequate atmosphere and temperature (gosh this is elementary geography).
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by plaetton: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
wirinet:

I think it is unreasonable to assert that Mars cannot support life.
By taking that position, we are assuming that just because the Life forms on earth are suitable and only possible because of the earth's unique position in our solar system.

Do not forget that it is the random configuration of different factors that gave rise to our kind of biological life.
We cannot discount the possibility that other life forms can thrive in far different environmental conditions.

For example ,a hypothetical life form in Neptune or Uranus will surely have a DNA configuration far different from those on earth, and well suited for its own orbital, temperature and gravitational constants.

Do not forget also, that all planetary systems also generate heat from their cores to supplement the heat from the Sun.

Therefore, a planet that does not get much heat from the sun may use more heat from it's core to supplement what it gets from the sun.

Also, I have heard it proposed that the Sun does not radiate heat, but electromagnetic impulses that are converted to heat by a planet's own atmospheric dynamics. In other words, a planet would simply modulate and convert the Sun's electromagnetic radiations to heat.
That is something to consider.

There is a large body of evidence pointing that Mars did support not only simple, but probably a great civilization from 3 to 30 million years ago.

1 Like

Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by wirinet(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
plaetton:

I think it is unreasonable to assert that Mars cannot support life.
By taking that position, we are assuming that just because the Life forms on earth are suitable and only possible because of the earth's unique position in our solar system.

Do not forget that is the random configuration of different factors that gave rise to our kind of biological life.
We cannot discount the possibility that other life forms can thrive in far different environmental conditions.

For example, hypothetical life form in Neptune or Uranus will surely have a DNA configuration far different from those on earth, and well suited for its own orbital, temperature and gravitational constants.

There is a large body of evidence pointing that Mars did support not only simple, but probably a great civilization from 3 to 30 million years ago.

My brother, i have read all the arguments about life on mars, i have read works by great science thinkers like Carl Sagan and Isaac Asimov on the subject and i have read the fall from mars religious angle. So i know what i am talking about.

I am not denying the possibility of life having evolved elsewhere in the universe, bit i can confidently say the possibility of life having evolved on mars is very slim.

For there to be life on a planet, certain critical conditions must be met.
1. There must be liquid water as water is essential for life processes. And water can only remain liquid between 0 - 100C, this rules out mars.
2. There must be adequate atmosphere to allow living things obtain needed gases like O2, CO2, etc. Mars atmosphere is extremely thin.

There is also the myth that another element can take the place of carbon as the superstructure of life. This is a fallacy. Carbon and silicon are the only elements with a covalency of 4, thereby allowing them combine with all elements in a wide variety of ways. But it seems carbon forms more stable compounds than silicon. If life can be silicon based, then life on earth should be based on silicon as earth has far more silicon than carbon. So why did life on earth not formed from silicon?
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by RayMcBlue(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
Excuse me Dr astronomer AKA wirinet, what do you think would happen to earth's oxygen rich atmosphere if hydrogen bombs were to go off on earth surface simultaneously or a moon-sized asteroid collided with earth?

Give an honest response, then we can continue from there.

1 Like

Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
wirinet:

My brother, i have read all the arguments about life on mars, i have read works by great science thinkers like Carl Sagan and Isaac Asimov on the subject and i have read the fall from mars religious angle. So i know what i am talking about.

I am not denying the possibility of life having evolved elsewhere in the universe, bit i can confidently say the possibility of life having evolved on mars is very slim.

For there to be life on a planet, certain critical conditions must be met.
1. There must be liquid water as water is essential for life processes. And water can only remain liquid between 0 - 100C, this rules out mars.
2. There must be adequate atmosphere to allow living things obtain needed gases like O2, CO2, etc. Mars atmosphere is extremely thin.

There is also the myth that another element can take the place of carbon as the superstructure of life. This is a fallacy. Carbon and silicon are the only elements with a covalency of 4, thereby allowing them combine with all elements in a wide variety of ways. But it seems carbon forms more stable compounds than silicon. If life can be silicon based, then life on earth should be based on silicon as earth has far more silicon than carbon. So why did life on earth not formed from silicon?

I am not sure you understand that you are arguing outside the areas of your expertise. Your business is sales of phone and accessories, right ? I am on phone and can't type much.

Read about pyschotronic and electromagnetic weapons, Russia has started a clandestine experiment on it. Its initial test shifted the magnetic North and South Pole And cause aatmospheric warming. It can destroy the atmosphere and let the oxygen get depleted.

Same thing happened in mars but we had a choice, earth. So the Lemurians and Atlantians which we think are gods are actually an advanced civilization which we are a part of.
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by plaetton: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Bros, can't argue much with you on this.
I want point out to you that about 10,000 years ago during the last ice age, from an outside observer, it would looked impossible for life to thrive on earth at that time.
Although we can confidently say that life does not thrive on mars at this present time, we cannot be too quick to rule out the probability that it did in the remote past when the atmospheric and geological conditions would have been different.

Just something to ponder.

From the surface, it is quite obvious that mars likely suffered a catastrophic event that sapped her atmosphere and dried her oceans.

The biblical war in heaven, or the galactic wars of the gods recorded in the Hindu Vedas might just be alluding to such planet busting warfare.

The opening verses of Genesis says that the earth was desolate.Perhaps in better shape than mars after who knows what catastrophic events must have taken place prior.

1 Like

Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
plaetton: Bros, can't argue much with you on this.
I want point out to you that about 10,000 years ago during the last ice age, from an outside observer, it would looked impossible for life to thrive on earth at that time.
Although we can confidently say that life does not thrive on mars at this present time, we cannot be too quick to rule out the probability that it did in the remote past when the atmospheric and geological conditions would have been different.

From the surface, it is quite obvious that mars likely suffered a catastrophic event that sapped her atmosphere and dried her oceans.

The biblical war in heaven, or the galactic wars of the gods recorded in the Hindu Vedas might just be alluding to such planet busting warfare.

The opening verses of Genesis says that the earth was desolate.Perhaps in better shape than mars after who knows what catastrophic events must have taken place prior.
You have done your best in putting the info out here, the guy is just arguing for arguement sake. Its not health y
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by wirinet(m): 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
plaetton: Bros, can't argue much with you on this.

It seems you are finding it a bit difficult letting go of long held preconceived ideas and notions, so much so that you are not even reading what i wrote.
I said mars is too small to retain an atmosphere and water vapour. So its surface cannot hold liquid water. If you pour all the water on earth on the surface of mars it will all evaporate into space in a matter of time. The gravity cannot hold water vapour in its atmosphere. Its surface can only hold water in the form of ice (dry ice for that matter).

About the ice age, the ice age did not cover the equator. The ice age had little effect on animals living at the equator. It was animals that lived near the poles that was affected. They either move towards the equator or go extinct. If the ice covered the whole planet for any sustain period of time, all of life would be wiped out.

1 Like

Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by wirinet(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ray McBlue: Excuse me Dr astronomer AKA wirinet, what do you think would happen to earth's oxygen rich atmosphere if hydrogen bombs were to go off on earth surface simultaneously or a moon-sized asteroid collided with earth?

Give an honest response, then we can continue from there.

I honestly do not know how to respond to your question. What will happen to the earth's oxygen rich atmosphere if hydrogen bombs were to go off simultaneously? How many hydrogen bombs are you talking about? Besides hydrogen bombs had been set up in various tests in the past. What was the effect on the atmosphere.

If a moon size object were to collide with the earth, it will probably shatter the earth to pieces. And various pieces of it would become asteroids floating within the solar system.

And life would become extinct on earth. Even before the impact tidal forces between the earth and the moon would have killed off all living things.

These are my honest opinion, can you make your point now.

2 Likes

Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
wirinet:

It seems you are finding it a bit difficult letting go of long held preconceived ideas and notions, so much so that you are not even reading what i wrote.
I said mars is too small to retain an atmosphere and water vapour. So its surface cannot hold liquid water. If you pour all the water on earth on the surface of mars it will all evaporate into space in a matter of time. The gravity cannot hold water vapour in its atmosphere. Its surface can only hold water in the form of ice (dry ice for that matter).

About the ice age, the ice age did not cover the equator. The ice age had little effect on animals living at the equator. It was animals that lived near the poles that was affected. They either move towards the equator or go extinct. If the ice covered the whole planet for any sustain period of time, all of life would be wiped out.

Pay attention to the thread and title. We are discussing Mars before its destruction. You are discussing out of point.
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by RayMcBlue(m): 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
wirinet:

I honestly do not know how to respond to your question. What will happen to the earth's oxygen rich atmosphere if hydrogen bombs were to go off simultaneously? How many hydrogen bombs are you talking about? Besides hydrogen bombs had been set up in various tests in the past. What was the effect on the atmosphere.

If a moon size object were to collide with the earth, it will probably shatter the earth to pieces. And various pieces of it would become asteroids floating within the solar system.

And life would become extinct on earth. Even before the impact tidal forces between the earth and the moon would have killed off all living things.

These are my honest opinion, can you make your point now.

Okay, maybe the asteroid doesn't have to be moon-sized in mass, but big, big enough to cause series of serious shock waves across the earth surface.

On the hydrogen Bomb, I said a lot of them, at least up to few thousands and all going off simultaneously.

The aftermath of both catastrophes will have a significant impact of earth's atmosphere, right?
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by wirinet(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
It would have made more sense if it was Venus that is speculated in the story instead of mars. Venus is very similar to earth except it has a phenomenon call runaway green house effect, which has raised its surface temperature tremendously. It is often called earth's twin. We do not know what caused the runaway green house effect, but without green house, it can probably support all the conditions of life similar to what we have on earth.

But as for mars, it is too small to support the conditions necessary for life.
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by plaetton: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
@wirinet
I don't know if we are talking about the same mars. I have never heard that mars was too small to have an atmosphere, neither have i heard that it's gravity was too weak to hold liquid water.
Ocean floors and riverbeds have been filmed and analyzed by mars rover, as well as rock samples and sediments.
So, i really know where your info from.

Have you forgotten that president Bill Clinton called a news conference to announce to the world that they had found rock sample with fossilized bacteria from mars?

1 Like

Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by wirinet(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
plaetton: @wirinet
I don't know if we are talking about the same mars. I have never heard that mars was too small to have an atmosphere, neither have i heard that it's gravity was too weak to hold liquid water.
Ocean floors and riverbeds have been filmed and analyzed by mars rover, as well as rock samples and sediments.
So, i really know where your info from.

Have you forgotten that president Bill Clinton called a news conference to announce to the world that they had found rock sample with fossilized bacteria from mars?

i have followed every mars exploration from viking1 (1976) to viking2 (1978), i know about the so-called) canals of mars. There are many speculations and myths of what caused them, some say it was dug to bring water from the poles to the equator by martian beings. The most probable explanation is that it was caused by the release of large reservoir of water trapped underground and was brought to the surface after an asteroid impact. Others attribute it to high velocity winds from its thin atmosphere.
But one thing is certain, which is that the surface cannot hold liquid water, even its atmosphere cannot retain adequate water vapour. If you want a more concized explanation, you would need to get a book on planetary formation and evolution.

Please can you prove the reference on martian bacteria and sea beds on mars. I would love to update my knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by RayMcBlue(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
@wirinet, maybe you should take a gander at this link.
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by plaetton: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
wirinet:

i have followed every mars exploration from viking1 (1976) to viking2 (1978), i know about the so-called) canals of mars. There are many speculations and myths of what caused them, some say it was dug to bring water from the poles to the equator by martian beings. The most probable explanation is that it was caused by the release of large reservoir of water trapped underground and was brought to the surface after an asteroid impact. Others attribute it to high velocity winds from its thin atmosphere.
But one thing is certain, which is that the surface cannot hold liquid water, even its atmosphere cannot retain adequate water vapour. If you want a more concized explanation, you would need to get a book on planetary formation and evolution.

Please can you prove the reference on martian bacteria and sea beds on mars. I would love to update my knowledge.

Ok. Let's start with today's news. I just saw this a few minutes ago on headlines.
http://news.yahoo.com/curiosity-rover-makes-big-water-discovery-mars-dirt-180441890.html

And another:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/27/us/mars-rover-water/

And,

http://guardianlv.com/2013/09/mars-meteorites-responsible-for-life-on-earth/

There you have it.

The prevailing theory is that water flowed on Mars in the distant past.
Scientists are still trying to find out what happened to both the Water and the atmospheres of Mars.

And yes, Mars does have an atmosphere, but is is very little compared to the atmosphere of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
plaetton:

Ok. Let's start with today's news. I just saw this a few minutes ago on headlines.
http://news.yahoo.com/curiosity-rover-makes-big-water-discovery-mars-dirt-180441890.html

And another:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/27/us/mars-rover-water/

There you have it.

The prevailing theory is that water flowed on Mars in the distant past.
Scientists are still trying to find out what happened to both the Water and the atmospheres of Mars.

And yes, Mars does have an atmosphere, but is is very little compared to the atmosphere of the earth.

Much of what science will discover about mars are already known to few who have indepth knowledge of the early advanced civilizations.

Mars atmosphere was destroyed by Martians, the war between Lemurians and Atlantians. The electromagnetic weapons if focused on land has capacity to cause earthquake and on the atmosphere it destroys the magnetic fields. Martians had time to explore and earth. Most of them landed here on Spaceship and others teleported using their psychic advanced nature and birthed here. Martians were giants and the pyramids including that of Egypt are actually landmarkfor flight cordinates and observation from mars.

We are offsprings of those martians and mars was full of life and more advanced than earth which was occupied by dinosaurs then.

I am on phone, difficult to type much.
Re: Mars-our Last Home; Earth - Our Refugee Camp by RationalDude(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
Billyonaire:

Much of what science will discover about mars are already known to few who have indepth knowledge of the early advanced civilizations.

Mars atmosphere was destroyed by Martians, the war between Lemurians and Atlantians. The electromagnetic weapons if focused on land has capacity to cause earthquake and on the atmosphere it destroys the magnetic fields. Martians had time to explore and earth. Most of them landed here on Spaceship and others teleported using their psychic advanced nature and birthed here. Martians were giants and the pyramids including that of Egypt are actually landmarkfor flight cordinates and observation from mars.

We are offsprings of those martians and mars was full of life and more advanced than earth which was occupied by dinosaurs then.

I am on phone, difficult to type much.

And how exactly do you know for certain that all these happened?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposing Christianity / What If Jesus Was Gay / Green Water In Celestial Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.