Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Meaning Of Notified Fees Charged On Bank Statement? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Meaning Of Notified Fees Charged On Bank Statement? (5339 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / N50 Stamp Duty Imposed On Bank Customers By FG / How Much Did Gtbank Charged On Your Account Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Notified Fees Charged On Bank Statement? by kevinheim(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2008
please people, whats the meaning of notified fees charge, i got it on ma bank mini statement and i was charged 25pounds, pls help with meaning , thank you
Re: The Meaning Of Notified Fees Charged On Bank Statement? by jaybee3(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2008
result of any of the below reasons:
overdrawn
unpaid direct debit or standing order
unathorised overdraft limit.

you bank must have written a letter either through the post or online (dats if you log into ur acc online) notifying you of the charge and the date the money is going to be taken from your acc
Re: The Meaning Of Notified Fees Charged On Bank Statement? by kevinheim(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2008
thk you, i appreciate ur explanation,

(1) (Reply)

Drive Traffic To Your Fiverr Gigs Using Free Classified Websites / How I Finally Made My First Money Online From Nairaland / Men's Barbing Salon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.