Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos (3306 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / Uti Nwachukwu Allegedly In Hot Romance With Beverly Naya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by topeorekoy(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ethiopian representative Bimp is currently with Beverly and her family in their family home in Yaba.

Bimp is Nigeria for Beverly's birthday on the 28th September 2013 at the Aura Night Club V.I Lagos

http://topeorekoya..com/2013/09/bbathechase-bimp-pictured-with-beverly.html

1 Like

Re: Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by annexes: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nyc pisure....
Re: Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by homesteady(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
Angelo unko??
Or has he gone back to his South African girlfriend?
Re: Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by MznAirA(f): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ok....
Re: Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by ogeoflyf(f): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
My handsome bimp kiss
Re: Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by Ichliebedich(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
ogeoflyf: My handsome bimp kiss
Re: Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by ednut1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Shameless
Re: Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by tellwisdom: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Very foolish gurl... You live in yaba and u want to do your birthday at V. I. Go and do it in ur parlor, you this poor gurl sad
Re: Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by fr3do(m): 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Oh thats beverly's mum
heard so much about her
went to prison
was a drunk
was a drug addict
worked as a stripper

now repented burnt prayer candles for beverly throughout the 91days she was in the chase.
Re: Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by homesteady(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
fr3do: Oh thats beverly's mum
heard so much about her
went to prison
was a drunk
was a drug addict
worked as a stripper

now repented burnt prayer candles for beverly throughout the 91days she was in the chase.

She also beat the living day out of one man gringrin
Re: Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by Popowaa: 12:29am On Sep 27, 2013
tellwisdom: Very foolish gurl... You live in yaba and u want to do your birthday at V. I. Go and do it in ur parlor, you this poor gurl sad
bitter man
Re: Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by Stunner1(f): 1:27am On Sep 27, 2013
cool
Re: Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by Stefan01(m): 1:31am On Sep 27, 2013
homesteady:

she must be one hell of a mother.....
Re: Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by MeGaStReEt: 2:03am On Sep 27, 2013
tellwisdom: Very foolish gurl... You live in yaba and u want to do your birthday at V. I. Go and do it in ur parlor, you this poor gurl sad

Just like Nigeria usually host their Nigeria Entertainment Award in far away New York.
Re: Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by fr3do(m): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2013
homesteady:

sheriously
grin
Re: Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by tyson99(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2013
fr3do: Oh thats beverly's mum
heard so much about her
went to prison
was a drunk
was a drug addict
worked as a stripper

Are u serious
Re: Bimp Pictured With Beverly Osu & Her Mother In Lagos by blossom3: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2013
Hope beverly makes a new hair 4 her bday, she reli nids a new look

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Her? Maheeda Goes Totally Nak*ed Again / Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Her Natural Hair And Still Looks Stunning / Why I Allowed Nkem Owoh To Touch My B00bs –nollywood Actress Anita Joseph (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.