Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Did They Truly Go To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did They Truly Go To Heaven? (423 Views)

Only 10 Percent Of People Truly Go To Church Because Of God. / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did They Truly Go To Heaven? by Nehemiah459(m): 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
I have read many authors claiming that they have died, went/saw heaven and rose again.
I also found out that they all give different testimonies about heaven.

I want to ask if they truly went to heaven?
If Yes, does it mean there are are different heavens which they pay visit to? or is it just their imaginations?
Re: Did They Truly Go To Heaven? by sunnyt1(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nehemiah459: I have read many authors claiming that they have died, went/saw heaven and rose again.
I also found out that they all give different testimonies about heaven.

I want to ask if they truly went to heaven?
If Yes, does it mean there are are different heavens which they pay visit to? or is it just their imaginations?

Its illogical for me to believe such people. Would they all agree to tell us the description of what they saw so we can compare. I believe in the reality of heaven and the finality of hell, but for someone to tell me he has seen heaven and hell, sounds like you telling me you saw the garden of Eden, where? It sounds tom tom to me. The bible says on the last day God will judge mankind, some will go to heaven and some will be condemed to hell according to their deeds. There is no judgement yet, meaning nobody has been condemed to hell, so why would someone come up with some crappy story that he saw people in hell. Haba.

Bible is not like Quran, its there for all of us to decipher.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Pray For Political Office Holders? Why? / New Artiste "Splash" Title"he Is Our Provider" / Why Worry? - Winning Each Day Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.