Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? (1072 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. / Kenyan Forces Claim Control Of Westgate Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by LausDeo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
I saw a post on facebook where a guy claimed that America and Isreal were responsible for the westgate massacre. A guy made the below comment which got me thinking.
''I am still yet to hear a good enough explanation as to how there just happened to be soooo many 'photographers' unconcerned enough to be clicking away as events were going down, taking numerous shots INSIDE the mall whilst seemingly in the line of fire? Further, not 1 of these 'photographers' captured these individuals on film, instead we are presented with some grainy CCTV images...#morequestionsthananswers''.
Is this just some conspiracy theory or there really is more to the westgate massacre than meets the eye? I have seen some pictures taken in the mall while the attack was ongoing and only one of those pictures captured two of the attackers. And the picture didn't really capture the faces of the attackers.
Re: Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by Horus(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5WLOd_j4sk

Fake Blood Packets in Nairobi Mall Shooting Confirmed

See this hard evidence of the faking of injuries in the purported Nairobi mall shooting. This is through the use of fake blood packets, a major revelation. This means that the injuries are faked, and like the other hoaxes such as Sandy Hook and the Boston smoke bombing hoax, no one died and no one was injured. The injuries, as demonstrated in the video, are clearly faked by the use of red coloring material. There are no entrance or exit wounds for the bullets; no head injuries; no blowing away of tissue; no real pain and agony suffered. The form of the blood packets comes through under the clothes; this is being done clandestinely with minimal proof of the fake bloood, like Ziploc bag residues strewn about. This alone proves that the claim of a massacre by Muslim fanatics is a vile hoax.
Re: Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by skullz: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by donem: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
So how would you explain the killing of Prof. Koffi Awunor? Was it equally faked?
Re: Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by thoth: 12:39am On Sep 27, 2013
Kenya a western Puppet nation with a very loyal Western Puppet president, even more loyal than GEJ.
I have asked the same questions myself, a friend of mine pointed out that all the injuries looked the same and none was like gun wounds.
Have you noticed you just see blood all over their body without actual wounds ?

In many of the pictures released i saw dead bodies lying around outside the mall while police men and people were walking about, i thought it should have been removed if it was really dead and not used as a prop to make the picture look horrible just like in movies.

Anyway this observation does not rule out that there may be massacres.
Re: Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by JMOI: 1:21am On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by LausDeo(m): 10:12am On Sep 27, 2013
thoth: Anyway this observation does not rule out that there may be massacres.
This is the fact. And also that these massacres are being carried out mostly by Africans. We can't keep blaming America for our problems. Some have even said that the CIA is funding boko haram. The fact remains, we are the ones carrying out the killings. Why do we have to keep letting them use us? (that is if the accusations are true)
Re: Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by Psylas(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
†hoƨє pple speaking against USA and Israel are jux muslims
Re: Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by thoth: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
LausDeo: This is the fact. And also that these massacres are being carried out mostly by Africans. We can't keep blaming America for our problems. Some have even said that the CIA is funding boko haram. The fact remains, we are the ones carrying out the killings. Why do we have to keep letting them use us? (that is if the accusations are true)

At this point in time, after watching very closely how the Boko Haram game pans out, i have concluded that the CIA and the Mossad took an insignificant group, exponentially radicalized it, funded them, trained them and were now preparing them as the main tool for the predicted division of Nigeria.
Re: Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by igbo2011(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2013
thoth: Kenya a western Puppet nation with a very loyal Western Puppet president, even more loyal than GEJ.
I have asked the same questions myself, a friend of mine pointed out that all the injuries looked the same and none was like gun wounds.

In many of the pictures released i saw dead bodies lying around outside the mall while police men and people were walking about, i thought it should have been removed if it was really dead and not used as a prop to make the picture look horrible just like in movies.

Uhuru Kenyatta i a puppet? Can I have details of this
Re: Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by pendo89(f): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2013
thoth: Kenya a western Puppet nation with a very loyal Western Puppet president, even more loyal than GEJ.

You must be joking huh! undecided undecided

As regards the 'fb story',it shouldn't even be a subject of discussion.It is like discussing shit.
Re: Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by thoth: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
igbo2011:

Uhuru Kenyatta i a puppet? Can I have details of this

Not Minding his utterances, he actually dines with those banking devils that his father vehemently opposed, The economic policies implemented on Kenya are 80% World bank Cocktails, his foreign policy towards his neighbors and the members of the African Union has been known to tilt towards western interests, that’s why many leaders like Mugabe does not take his Non-aligned utterances serious at all.

A specific action worth mentioning was when the west in the push for Somalian resources has failed to impose a puppet regime on the Somalian people; they sent Ethiopia which is probably the Wests biggest puppet nation on Africa and not surprisingly The main administrative capital of the African Union, Ethiopia also failed after three years of bloody war with the Somalian backed Al shaabab. Ethiopia pulled out, Somalia was getting back to normal, ports were opened and schools were rebuilt, deals were planned to sell resources to build infrastructures and provide public services and it seemed for a while that the west has lost for the second time,
What happened next? Kenya was assigned to invade Somalia without a single verifiable attack or threat from the Somalian side. The west sent billions of dollars worth of weapons to Kenya and gave them Intel to destabilized Somalia. The Kenyans totally destroyed the peace and the normalcy that Somalia enjoyed for almost 18 months. More than 2 million Somalis Kenyans and Kenyans alike thought he will reverse these polices but instead he expanded them and as an outraged kenyan Official said “made it more secretive” , there are still bases where US forces train reactionaries in Kenya and then send them to fight Al-shabbab.

Even though Kenyans were openly against the invasion the Puppet in the name of Uhuru Kenyatta ignored the masses (reminds me of Samuel Doe) and heeded the western horn and still kept the Kenyan Forces there.

Almost all over the world his move was described as the best example of a Dumb puppet nation under the leash of the USA.

You can read further popular news media and analyst sites to see how the October 16 2011 invasion of Somalia.
The retaliatory attacks like the Westgate Mall incident were predicted as far back as then but a puppet just like GEJ does not really care about the people.

UN-backed invasion of Somalia spirals into chaos
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/unbacked-invasion-of-somalia-spirals-into-chaos-6276959.html

Kenya Invades Somalia. Does It Get Any Dumber?

Read more: http://world.time.com/2011/10/19/kenya-invades-somalia-does-it-get-any-dumber/#ixzz2gIlVJTSY

Why Kenya Invaded Somalia
http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/136670/daniel-branch/why-kenya-invaded-somalia

Kenya invades Somalia;A big gamble
http://www.economist.com/node/21534828

5 Reasons Why Kenya's Invasion of Somalia is a Mistake
http://www.policymic.com/articles/2334/5-reasons-why-kenya-s-invasion-of-somalia-is-a-mistake

What's Wrong With Kenya's Invasion of Somalia

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/10/whats-wrong-with-kenyas-invasion-of-somalia/247517/

You can just make a Google search for “ Kenya Invades Somalia” and then read to your hearts content, even pro-western news media has a mocking undertone to their writings.
Re: Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by panafrican(m): 12:58am On Sep 30, 2013
Why would the US do that? stop this rubbish.
Re: Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by thoth: 4:04am On Oct 01, 2013
panafrican: Why would the US do that? stop this rubbish.

It is very simple and the intentions are clear. They want to perpetuate the involvement of the Kenyan forces in Somalia and at the moment it is working, that is all they need, a terrorist act that would be given wide media coverage and international criticism.
I just heard this morning that since the ICC has been threatening Kenyatta that he threatened to pull out of Somalia, now he got his hands tied.
Re: Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by igbo2011(m): 5:04am On Oct 02, 2013
thoth:

It is very simple and the intentions are clear. They want to perpetuate the involvement of the Kenyan forces in Somalia and at the moment it is working, that is all they need, a terrorist act that would be given wide media coverage and international criticism.
I just heard this morning that since the ICC has been threatening Kenyatta that he threatened to pull out of Somalia, now he got his hands tied.

Would you rather have Kenyatta or Odinga? Odinga is a puppet to the west.
Re: Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by thoth: 4:20am On Oct 03, 2013
igbo2011:

Would you rather have Kenyatta or Odinga? Odinga is a puppet to the west.

We would leave Kenyatta to prove himself, the west taunting him with ICC and other pressures might push him the people's way. However , one has seen several occasions where such leaders outdo their predecessors in order to get in the good books of the west.

So let's watch and see how the whole things turns out.
Re: Are America And Isreal Responsible For The Westgate Massacre? by Horus(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2013

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Powerful Militaries In The World / Breaking News: Former Minister Assasinated / See The Countries Whose Citizens May Never Be Granted US Visas Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.