Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child (1591 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Man Who Abandoned His Wife And Twins Speaks Out / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child by loveonfire: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
I and my wife are separating and we are working out the child care. the child is mine as much as i know and the child uses my surname. we both are in the United state and my father and mother in-law wants to take the child.
do you think they are right to take our child. although they said its helping us
but what do you guys think
Re: I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child by pickabeau1: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
From insults.. are you now seperating?

This story is not clear
Re: I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
I don't seem to get u op. Is it ur wife or the child that's causing a strain abi separation??
What exactly do u want nairalanders to do, advice u on how to get the child from ur inlaws or
I confuse oh
Re: I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
Let the child stay with her/his mum until s/he is big enough. Make sure you visit regularly, as per your Mil taking charge, it depends on you guys situation, if both parents are not fit then by means hand the child over
Re: I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child by Kanwulia: 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Not a matter of "right", but what is in the best interest of the child! kiss

Unless you can PROOF(inserts BABA SUWE YINGRISH HIA) why the child should not be with the mother. kiss
Re: I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child by gidjah(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
seperation is strictly prohibited by God almighty. I realise that conscience thoes not come alive in ur united state, Y MUST U PPLE SEPARATE. IN D FIRST PLACE? ? WERE WAS D FIRST LOVE PROFESSED? ? I DO NOT HAVE A DIVIDING MACHINE, RATHER A JOINING MACHINE.

1 Like

Re: I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child by soulglo: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
Is there a reason why you are giving away your child?
Re: I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Don't worry about what her and her mother are saying. Her parents DO NOT have the right to take your child away from you. You're in the U.S, not in Nigeria where a relative can just take your child anyhow. Get yourself a reputable Lawyer and settle it in court. That's the way to go.
Re: I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child by veave(f): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
sweedy is seperation the last option? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child by Maipride(f): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
Your story is abit twisted undecided I tot you wanted to work things out with your wife

You opened a thread earlier concerning how your MIL and wife insults you and all of a SUDDEN you wanna separate?

Anyway which way...

IT IS WELL WITH YOU.
Re: I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child by baby124: 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Hold your child where you can see it. if your wife is not capable of taking care of the child, then she should give you full custody. please, never leave your child permanently with anyone else. Whether grandpa or grandma. They are too old to keep up with such a little child, and its need of its father and mother. Keep the child in the US. Make sure you report the child's existence, and the inlaws interest to the court or immigration. Just in case anyone wants to run away with your child. cool
Re: I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 27, 2013
Lol!
Poster hv found new toto.
Old things hv passed away.
Who listens to reasons when new toto is involved?
I pity children. Always at d receiving end.

1 Like

Re: I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child by donchris9999: 6:17am On Sep 27, 2013
Hey yellowpaw! You should have asked him why he wants the seperation and not just concluding like you just did. Do you know whether, it is the wife that have found a new prick and old things have passed away for her, hence the op's lamentation on seeking a seperation.

Na wa oo! And a child is involved, the child now suffers everything.
yellowpawpaw: Lol!
Poster hv found new toto.
Old things hv passed away.
Who listens to reasons when new toto is involved?
I pity children. Always at d receiving end.

1 Like

Re: I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2013
donchris9999: Hey yellowpaw! You should have asked him why he wants the seperation and not just concluding like you just did. Do you know whether, it is the wife that have found a new prick and old things have passed away for her, hence the op's lamentation on seeking a seperation.

Na wa oo! And a child is involved, the child now suffers everything.
Donchris abeg leave matter!
The thing don scatter his medulla!
Even if he is guilty as charged, will he admit?

I read that he opened a thread about wife and MIL not long ago and yet is opening this one. That tells a lot. See beyond d surface.
Toto dey make some pple kolo.
Its like heroine or meth.
And the worst thing is that b4 we know it, d damage has been done.
Ask politicians.
I only pity d baby.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: When Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband / A Must Read Four Couples Especially Women. / After The Jazz..what Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.