Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

What can I do with N100,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What can I do with N100,000? (1250 Views)

What Good Business Can I Start With N100,000. One Hundred Thousand Naira? / What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What can I do with N100,000? by olusegunn: 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pls, what business can i run with hundred thousand naira.
thanks
Re: What can I do with N100,000? by naijacutee(f): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
What services are missing in your area?
Re: What can I do with N100,000? by knowledge4(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
There are guys on this forum looking for old tyres for recycling.
The old tyres are on the streets everywhere in Nigeria.
Pick the tyres on the roads and sell to them.
I know where you can get thousands of old motor tyres.
Look for dirty business ideas. That is where the money is now.
Forget recharge card business.
Re: What can I do with N100,000? by delln(m): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
delln:
Investing N100,000 in a business you new nothing about will end up in the blues. What is your passion? Doing business is not about the amount you have, but the driving force which keeps you egaged in your business even in troubled sea. Look inward to discover your ability and possible skills before investing your money. Its an advice.
Re: What can I do with N100,000? by purplecircle: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=delln][/quote]
Exactly, you should loom for your passion and turn it into money making, better still with100k you can do alot.. Take time out, do a research, even here on nairaland if you keep reading through you would be shocked you will find the key.... All the best.
Re: What can I do with N100,000? by purplecircle: 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=delln][/quote]
Exactly, you should look for your passion and turn it into money making, better still with100k you can do alot.. Take time out, do a research, even here on nairaland if you keep reading through you would be shocked you will find the key.... All the best.
Re: What can I do with N100,000? by Allikola(m): 2:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
knowledge4: There are guys on this forum looking for old tyres for recycling.

I'm interested in Tyre recycling business, please link me wt d right people plssss
Re: What can I do with N100,000? by madegbola: 5:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
I still make a lot of money from goldwise nigeria, i think i have made close to 2million naira above, join me at http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational and email me at madeginternational@yahoo.com for more inquiries.
Re: What can I do with N100,000? by mkoabiola: 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Apart frm online bznes,
Physical bz for me is d way,
Re: What can I do with N100,000? by chiboy11(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
madegbola: I still make a lot of money from goldwise nigeria, i think i have made close to 2million naira above, join me at http://goldwisenigeria.org/?ref=madeginternational and email me at madeginternational@yahoo.com for more inquiries.
Dis s a scam u all shud just run away 4rm dis criminal
Re: What can I do with N100,000? by Nduwin(f): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
am interested bro,but how do i get buyers here in abuja?i will be grateful if u can connect me to any buyer
knowledge4: There are guys on this forum looking for old tyres for recycling.

(1) (Reply)

Help, How To Open Liqpay. / Make At Least #500,000 Monthly: Start-up A Pure Water Business From Scratch / Partnering With Anyone To Open An Engineering Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.