Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Linda Ikeji On Her Way To London For Her Birthday Party- PICTURES - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji On Her Way To London For Her Birthday Party- PICTURES (2568 Views)

The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures / Pasuma's Daughter's Birthday Party (Pictures) / Funke Akindele's Surprise Birthday Party (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji On Her Way To London For Her Birthday Party- PICTURES by feARless1(f): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
Linda chopping money Ikeji my Great Mentor announced on the 19th of September that she was going to have her birthday party on the 27th and 28th of September which is tomorrow and next in London and Manchester respectively and the party is gonna be hosted by Cokobar, the same Cokobar also hosted her birthday party last year, so this is a picture of her captured on a plane to London. Wish you safe journey and a great celebration Lin Lin
See more pictures here;
www.diamondodey..com

Re: Linda Ikeji On Her Way To London For Her Birthday Party- PICTURES by luckynzo(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Good for her.
Re: Linda Ikeji On Her Way To London For Her Birthday Party- PICTURES by Uyi168: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
Veri soon,una go post d pix wen she 4 dy sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji On Her Way To London For Her Birthday Party- PICTURES by homesteady(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
O linda! She is really chopping money! cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji On Her Way To London For Her Birthday Party- PICTURES by Chibuike347: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
Na so
Re: Linda Ikeji On Her Way To London For Her Birthday Party- PICTURES by Popowaa: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2013
Everything wey dis celebrities dey do we go find jobless ppl come yarn us the news when they are more serious things to be done.
Re: Linda Ikeji On Her Way To London For Her Birthday Party- PICTURES by sKeetz(m): 1:38am On Sep 27, 2013
Is she a virgin? Pleasse advise! angry
Re: Linda Ikeji On Her Way To London For Her Birthday Party- PICTURES by Stunner1(f): 1:54am On Sep 27, 2013
she looks good
Re: Linda Ikeji On Her Way To London For Her Birthday Party- PICTURES by globalaid(m): 2:30am On Sep 27, 2013
Call me when you arrive.
Re: Linda Ikeji On Her Way To London For Her Birthday Party- PICTURES by 3ace(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2013
homesteady: O linda! She is really chopping money! cheesy
Walahi, If I get pikin wey dey do amebo, I go support am. Who could ever think amebosim will be this lucrative?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji On Her Way To London For Her Birthday Party- PICTURES by RedCard1(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
3ace: Walahi, If I get pikin wey dey do amebo, I go support am. Who could ever think amebosim will be this lucrative?
abi o. Her own amebo na matured one sha

(1) (Reply)

Popular Edo State Actor, Flavour Okojie Killed 3 Weeks After His Wedding / Photo: 9 Year Old Boy Marry A 62 Year Old Woman In SA / The Actual Meaning Of DORO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.