Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Is This Kind Of Job Search Possible - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Kind Of Job Search Possible (521 Views)

If A Prospective Employer Sends This Kind Of Mail, What Does It Mean? / Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / With This Kind Of Job Requirement; It Is Well! (pix Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Kind Of Job Search Possible by kepstone: 12:42am On Sep 27, 2013
Hi nairanders, since i am a fresh graduate wit no experience, i want to go to a company and ask the manager to give me an opportunity to be employed at entry level with a little pay. I just to gain experience on the job. Has any tried it before , how do i approach the manager to discuss. Please any one here give me hint. Tnx.
Re: Is This Kind Of Job Search Possible by mkoabiola: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2013
Nice 1
Re: Is This Kind Of Job Search Possible by Lease(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
It is very possible. However it depends on the nature of the business, the industry, company size etc and also how close where you reside is to the company. There are a lot of small businesses in Nigeria who would be happy to do that if your course of study is relevant to areas of skills they need. Start up businesses and small professional firms will be your best bet depending on your career plan and objective. Meanwhile what is your course of study and your career plan?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Clarification / Urgent: Neet Nigeria Calling, What To Expect Please / T.i.s Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.