Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,851 members, 7,820,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Principle Of Praying With All Your Heart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Principle Of Praying With All Your Heart (1548 Views)

Why Did Pastor Adeboye Run To D Police Instead Of Praying Against D Seductress? / Apostle Peter And The Principle Of Inclusivity Via Exclusivity Or The Remnant / What Is The Significance Of Praying Before Eating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Principle Of Praying With All Your Heart by sidespin: 4:38am On Sep 27, 2013
THE PRINCIPLE OF PRAYING WITH ALL YOUR HEART

On Friday evening, September 28, 1984, I had a vision. In the vision, I was preaching in the church I was then pastoring, and perceived that there was a woman in the service who needed healing in her body. In my vision, I called her to the front, and began to pray for her. When she came forward, I felt someone behind me put their hand on my right shoulder, and I turned to see who it was. It was the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Then Jesus described to me the woman’s ailment and said, “PRAY WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART, AND MY ANOINTING WILL GO INTO HER, AND SHE WILL BE HEALED.”

If you have ever experienced the spirit realm, you know that when words are spoken, volumes of information are transmitted. Often times, lips do not move, audible words are not spoken, yet volumes of information are transmitted.

On that very Sunday that followed the vision, I finished preaching and simply acted out what I had experienced in the vision. I called the woman forward, and asked her if what Jesus had told me about her physical need was correct. She admitted the same condition, so I ministered to her in the way that Jesus had explained, and she was instantly healed.

The instructions Jesus spoke to me during that vision were so simple. The more I meditate on the experience, the further I understand the knowledge that was transmitted in the realm of the Spirit. This is because when Jesus speaks, His words are alive and forever live. Anything that is alive must continue to grow, and God’s words are more alive than anything else in existence. However, the only way His words can continue to grow in us is by meditating, thinking and giving those words a place in our lives. (Mel Bond)

1 Like

Re: The Principle Of Praying With All Your Heart by God2man(m): 6:05am On Sep 27, 2013
A great message
Re: The Principle Of Praying With All Your Heart by holypower(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2013
wonderful GOD
Re: The Principle Of Praying With All Your Heart by luckyCO(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2013
sidespin: THE PRINCIPLE OF PRAYING WITH ALL YOUR HEART

On Friday evening, September 28, 1984, I had a vision. In the vision, I was preaching in the church I was then pastoring, and perceived that there was a woman in the service who needed healing in her body. In my vision, I called her to the front, and began to pray for her. When she came forward, I felt someone behind me put their hand on my right shoulder, and I turned to see who it was. It was the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Then Jesus described to me the woman’s ailment and said, “PRAY WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART, AND MY ANOINTING WILL GO INTO HER, AND SHE WILL BE HEALED.”

If you have ever experienced the spirit realm, you know that when words are spoken, volumes of information are transmitted. Often times, lips do not move, audible words are not spoken, yet volumes of information are transmitted.

On that very Sunday that followed the vision, I finished preaching and simply acted out what I had experienced in the vision. I called the woman forward, and asked her if what Jesus had told me about her physical need was correct. She admitted the same condition, so I ministered to her in the way that Jesus had explained, and she was instantly healed.

The instructions Jesus spoke to me during that vision were so simple. The more I meditate on the experience, the further I understand the knowledge that was transmitted in the realm of the Spirit. This is because when Jesus speaks, His words are alive and forever live. Anything that is alive must continue to grow, and God’s words are more alive than anything else in existence. However, the only way His words can continue to grow in us is by meditating, thinking and giving those words a place in our lives. (Mel Bond)

You didnt enumerate how to pray with your whole heart,I mean the art of praying with ur whole heart.
Must one wait for for mordecai to decree order b4 one is forced to pray with his whole heart.

(1) (Reply)

Why Sticking To A Specific Religion Doesnt Make Sence / Does It Mean I Won't Make Heaven?? Please Help! / Why Do Moslems Men Squat While Taking A Pee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.