Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Do You Need A Professional Building Contractor - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Need A Professional Building Contractor (762 Views)

Building Contractor And Builder Call 08123429584 / Certified Building Contractor For All Your Constructions / Urgently Need A Building Contractor/foundation Expert To Handle A Project Asap: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Professional Building Contractor by rogermilar(m): 6:49am On Sep 27, 2013
Do you need a professional building contractor to handle your construction projects, contact engineer kola Sonuga on 08061256650.
Re: Do You Need A Professional Building Contractor by claudiapvitale: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hi there, i was looking for a professional building contractor to build my house.Can you please reply about your experience as a contractor.Also please please let me know the list of successful projects you have worked on. Thanks in Advance.
Re: Do You Need A Professional Building Contractor by eghosajohnny: 11:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
claudiapvitale: Hi there, i was looking for a professional building contractor to build my house.Can you please reply about your experience as a contractor.Also please please let me know the list of successful projects you have worked on. Thanks in Advance.

Hello sir,
I am a builder and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.
Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40.
kindly reply me on this as i await your candid reply.
My Regards

Re: Do You Need A Professional Building Contractor by eghosajohnny: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
And this

Re: Do You Need A Professional Building Contractor by topsy23: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2013
For your Mechanical(Plumbing) and Electrical installation that meets the IEE requirement, you can contact us on 08033643191 or 08051750560.

You can also visit our thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing
Re: Do You Need A Professional Building Contractor by rogermilar(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2014
Hello Sir, Am Engr Sonuga Omokehinde am a chartered professional Builder, In respect to your quote, I will love to introduce myself and my working experience to you. Please find attached my some of the pictures of my past jobs to you.

(1) (Reply)

Fully Furnished Apartment At 1004 Estates, Victoria Island, Lagos / Funny ... Caveat Emptor(with Pix) / Detached Building For Sale @ Oluyori Estates Iwo Road Ibadan. Wt Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.