Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Beware: Like TRICIALARRY, Like INFOBIZNAIJA. The New Job Scam Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware: Like TRICIALARRY, Like INFOBIZNAIJA. The New Job Scam Format (1561 Views)

8 Warning Signs Of A Job Scam / List Of JOB SCAM TEXT And Phone Numbers Of Job Scamers / A New SCAM FORMAT!!! scam on STATOIL LTD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware: Like TRICIALARRY, Like INFOBIZNAIJA. The New Job Scam Format by chudidonas(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2013
It is pretty obvious that most of we job seeker has become gullible and vulnerable to evolving job scammers that appear to empathise with us. Just like InfoBinaija, tricialarry has been posting unsolicited vacancies and people are happy that at least they are seeing a job vacancy. Now, she has also rolled out her premium services which unsuspecting job seekers will pay certain amount to get 'unproven' job alerts without even minding to ask, do these jobs actually exist? Are these jobs not taken already? Can I get upto two people that has benefitted from it? Etc.
Well, I have a feeling this might still go down the line of 'infobiznaija' whom has apparently disappeared or talk nothing about jobs anymore on nairaland after raking in some good amount of money from his premuim offer(some us are witness to this). Fellow, Nigerians this is not to deter you from the struggle to acquire a job in this our harsh society, I am just asking that we apply wisdom in all we do. Always pause to do the 'pros and cons'.
Here are list of credible sites u can get job alerts. Use them. Jetheights.com, , ngcareers.com, jobgurusng.com. Use ur head!

4 Likes

Re: Beware: Like TRICIALARRY, Like INFOBIZNAIJA. The New Job Scam Format by herboshedhe(f): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
You're on point bro!the babe keeps telling me to pay 3k before she can tell me the identity of her so called organization,thanks to God for applying my initiative...else,it wud have been another story,but I'm very sure of one thing...Nemesis will definitely catch up with the gold diggers!
Re: Beware: Like TRICIALARRY, Like INFOBIZNAIJA. The New Job Scam Format by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
Pls som1 shd clarify me, is infobiz 4 real or not
Re: Beware: Like TRICIALARRY, Like INFOBIZNAIJA. The New Job Scam Format by herboshedhe(f): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
gommex: Pls som1 shd clarify me, is infobiz 4 real or not
The guy is very fake,if he ever charged you for the premium job alerts,u'll notice that he only copies job alerts from other job sites,and not as he promised while he was still fresh in everyone's eyes...
Re: Beware: Like TRICIALARRY, Like INFOBIZNAIJA. The New Job Scam Format by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
The reason why you have a lot of scammers on nairaland is cause 99 percent of people here don't research before they do anything. For example I have a thread for abuja jobs I am also looking for a job(which I always make it clear on each page of d thread) but you won't believe the number of people that send me messages to give them jobs that they will do anything. Where do you want me to get a job for you when I don't have one? Another1 is people always see adverts of onel and the rest about them been a scam and people will still go. You might just advertise a job opening and some1 will just post their whole life history plus email address why won't they fall prey to scammers. I remembered when that infobiznaija started the premium package and sumone said he is a scam nd sum pple jumped on that person with insults. So I actually don't blame them cos people here are easy targets if you think am lying just post one advert of a job opening nd you will see the way pple will be begging for the job. Yes we need a job but don't let the job searching clear your thinking.

5 Likes

Re: Beware: Like TRICIALARRY, Like INFOBIZNAIJA. The New Job Scam Format by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
@OP,God bless u for this...I was the one that alerted fellow jobseekers here that this infobiznaija was FAKE,Some saw reasons with me,while the dumb and desperate job seekers rained insults on themselves not me..And if he sees my username,he must recognise it..I always knew he was FAKE and had nothing to offer..I know he has seen this POST...I'm waiting for his shameful comments or comments from his fellow Frauds angry angry
Re: Beware: Like TRICIALARRY, Like INFOBIZNAIJA. The New Job Scam Format by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
I remember when INFOBIZNAIJA would paste job vacancy here and peeps will jst be saying "tnk u ,tnk u..God bless"..Hw far with d jobs?Hw many of y'all were employed?..Bt his major scam was telln pple 2 pay a certain amount of money in his GTBank account with name GABRIEL IGE b4 he says wats next.. cheesy cheesy grin Ashiri etitu Shame cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware: Like TRICIALARRY, Like INFOBIZNAIJA. The New Job Scam Format by AyodejiCharles(m): 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
That name Gabriel Ige is known for Scamming people on facebook while selling an ebook on sports betting
Re: Beware: Like TRICIALARRY, Like INFOBIZNAIJA. The New Job Scam Format by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 28, 2013
AyodejiCharles: That name Gabriel Ige is known for Scamming people on facebook while selling an ebook on sports betting
Wow!! shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy Wonders shall neva cease..That's d name of d GTBacct he uses 2 extort money frm desperate jobseekers.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware: Like TRICIALARRY, Like INFOBIZNAIJA. The New Job Scam Format by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 28, 2013
I was one of the first few to put down my mail for her so called job adverts bt i refuse to subscribe for the premium stuff but to my surprise,my mail is currently loaded with CVs from fellow job seekers requesting for jobs.I no get company o...
Re: Beware: Like TRICIALARRY, Like INFOBIZNAIJA. The New Job Scam Format by iebanehita(m): 1:36am On Sep 28, 2013
^^^
grin grin grin shocked

That's one thing I avoid!
"NEVER ever drop your pry mail on a public forum. Even if you MUST drop, let it be a secondary mail. That's the more reason why your nairaland account should be linked to your secondary mail. "

#Thunder straff their left yansh! grin
Re: Beware: Like TRICIALARRY, Like INFOBIZNAIJA. The New Job Scam Format by Gboliwe: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2013
The desperate jobseekers won't see this thread until they have been defrauded. Attimes I wonder if they are truely Nigerians and graduates. Like Ms Steph mentioned, they are too gullible!

Why would a graduate, a Nigerian pay for ordinary job alert in this country? What kind of manipulation would make me, me o, I mean me, stand up, take my bath, powder my face go to a bank, fill a deposit slip and pay even if it is N500 not to talk of N3k, to anybody? What kind of manipulation would that be?
Our jobseekers are just too desperate, many are so shallow and foolish too. May God help this country

1 Like

Re: Beware: Like TRICIALARRY, Like INFOBIZNAIJA. The New Job Scam Format by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
freakybaby: @OP,God bless u for this...I was the one that alerted fellow jobseekers here that this infobiznaija was FAKE,Some saw reasons with me,while the dumb and desperate job seekers rained insults on themselves not me..And if he sees my username,he must recognise it..I always knew he was FAKE and had nothing to offer..I know he has seen this POST...I'm waiting for his shameful comments or comments from his fellow Frauds angry angry
u r right, i vividly remember wen u tried to alert pple dat dat guy wz a fraud but d desperate ones kept comin wit insults, i almost fell a victim but thanks to nlanders

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are There No Jobs In Sango Otta And Environs? / 1 Year Pharmacy Internship Opportunity / Open Invitation - The Wetin-dey.com 2015 Seminar (august 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.