Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

My Mother - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / My Mother (715 Views)

A Beautiful, Precious, Treasured And Priceless Flower(my Mother)! / Proverbs Of My Mother / #the Message Of My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mother by Salmaoyiza(f): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2013
A smile as radiant as the early morning sun, with so much kindness in your eyes. You brought me into this world and show me so much love and care. You lift me up whenever am down.
You are my mentor and my source of inspiration, i am who i am because of you. I pray to God to extend your time on this earth and also prolong my life, so that i will be able to return your love and care when your bones have become weak and weary.
A woman with strong determination, one who believes that hope should be put on God and not mere humans. The most beautiful woman i have ever see, thats my mum.
Thank you so much for being there for me.

(1) (Reply)

Enough Is Enough, Let's Stop This Violence! / Senbonzakura Kageyoshi / Enquiry On Copying Poems From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.