Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha (5998 Views)

Nigerian Artiste Claims Beyonce Stole her Music Video Look & Song.. Lol / Cha Cha Eke Faani And Husband Austin Faani Cellebrates Daughter's Birthday. / Cha Cha Eke’s Baby, Kamara’s 1st Birthday Glamorousphoto Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Va Va Voom (a member of the Nigerian singing group Skuki) recently saw the downside of a break up when his ex girlfriend allegedly posted explicit pictures and private BBM Chat between the couple.

After being jilted by one of the Skuki brothers, the girl went on to expose not only the chat, but pictures of his private part too.

Photos below:

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2013/09/heartbroken-ex-girlfriend-of-popular.html

Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lolz. kini big deal?
I think we all DID this.
Emphasis on 'did'.
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by Konjour(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
And then the accusations, counter-accusations, and denials start flying. You gotta question the rationale behind folks sending pictures of their intimate body parts to probably their flings anyway. They should have learnt from previous examples of celebrities getting themselves exposed in the news as such. Well, to each his/her own.
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by Airforce1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Gobe!

Lol grin
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2013

Uncensored pics or it didn't happen!
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by homesteady(m): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
LOL!! He don enter one chance! grin
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by holyacid(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
I call this mufasah lol vava vom
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Who is skuki again?
Anyways me likey that adjective “mufasah” hehehehe.
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by switdil(f): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
grin grin
Me likey o
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by Ichliebedich(f): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lolz... 'mufasah'
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by ogeoflyf(f): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lmao.. no b only mufasah grin
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by goldfish80(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
BoboYekini: Lolz. kini big deal?
I think we all DID this.
Emphasis on 'did'.
Speak for yourself. Emphasis on WE
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hmmm... Interestinq!
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Kini big deal? The dude can change his bb name and deny that he sent her those pics..
Foolish girl.
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by Abbey2sam(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
Who's skuki and mufasah ? grin
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by fr3do(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Mufasah smiley
no,simba cheesy
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
immaturity is killing d lady.... I dnt knw if its only me, but I really tink dis was uncalled for
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by fairygeh(f): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
Mufasah.lwtmb cheesy
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by TundeBakare: 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by boboLIL(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
jess learnin how to reply....a learner though[color=#000099][/color]
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by Airforce1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
switdil: grin grin
Me likey o
undecided lipsrsealed

Oga o.
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by Agbgift(f): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
The lady should go get a life. This is so uncalled for and immature. Its OVER she should move on. Its not by force that the relationship must lead to marriage.
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by Auxigen(m): 12:31am On Sep 28, 2013
See wetin pointless relationship don cause now No be only mufasah na simba gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by passionate88: 5:48am On Sep 28, 2013
Hahaha. Females re jst so...

Mufasa,. That name carry weight die
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by djeezy(m): 6:26am On Sep 28, 2013
Busted! Even though you did, we all know you'll still deny it. Celebrities and their lies! The aggrieved girl just got back at you in her own way. Careful next time and chat maturely.
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by cremeandchic: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2013
Afi Mufasah na *rolls eyes
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2013
sexytabhi:
Who is skuki again?
Anyways me likey that adjective “mufasah” hehehehe.
baby come collect my simba
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2013
That BBM chat na fake abeg don't dull....... anybody fit jz change BBM name and put sometin like Banky W and munch it dey show us say Banky dey toast her just to spoil d guy's image ..... naija bitches with their bullshit.....
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by mspee(f): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
Mufasah wink cheesy
Re: HeartbrokenEx-girlfriend Of Popular Nigerian Artiste Leaks Their Intimate BB Cha by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
marious: That BBM chat na fake abeg don't dull....... anybody fit jz change BBM name and put sometin like Banky W and munch it dey show us say Banky dey toast her just to spoil d guy's image ..... naija bitches with their bullshit.....

No be lie you talk.
I am starting to believe the girl sent those messages to herself with another phone.
If it was actually the Skuki guy then why him picture no dey DP?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Afro Candy Releases Nude Photos To Congratulate Buhari Over Victory. / I Google Searched "Omotola Jalade Ekeinde" And I Saw This / See What Happens When You Wash Your Hair With Beer For A Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.