Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Comp': ? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Comp': ? (1138 Views)

What's The Job Description Of A Client Officer In An Insurance Company? / Anyboby Intrested Can Gate Crash / Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Comp': ? by uphena: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2008
hey guys wats up?Men!just got back from the days wahala!am surprise i did not get much response from u guys na wa o!and some of my folks are still at home praying and fasting!anyway God dey!Hey my kogi madam thanx for comin today at least ur response made my day a fullfilled one,hope u get to tell this forum wats uo!and dont forget bring your friends too,this is just an independent job u get your pay yoursef.i will keeping posting till some out there get the filling.They will still be a training on friday by 9AM hope u guys will still come infact we train everyday!so?CALL ME:08030476199.or come with your c.vs on wednesday 9:am.call me if you're intrested or rather come to this address;INFINITE GRACE PLAZA plot 9 oyetubo street,off obafemi awolowo way,ikeja.Its a big brown house 2nd floor.ask of me or Mr hassan.
Re: Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Comp': ? by CARUSO(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2008
uphena:

hey guys wats up?Men!just got back from the days wahala!am surprise i did not get much response from u guys na wa o!and some of my folks are still at home praying and fasting!anyway God dey!Hey my kogi madam thanx for comin today at least your response made my day a fullfilled one,hope u get to tell this forum wats uo!and don't forget bring your friends too,this is just an independent job u get your pay yoursef.i will keeping posting till some out there get the filling.They will still be a training on friday by 9AM hope u guys will still come infact we train everyday!so?CALL ME:08030476199.or come with your c.vs on wednesday 9:am.call me if you're intrested or rather come to this address;INFINITE GRACE PLAZA plot 9 oyetubo street,off obafemi awolowo way,ikeja.Its a big brown house 2nd floor.ask of me or Mr hassan.

how u go get responses when you are a phoney bastard?!

you dey craze u stupid scammer

mr hassan ko, mr fraudster ni!

u dey craze thief
Re: Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Comp': ? by uphena: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2008
MR caruso or what the f'! is your name, b4 i sent u this reply as you can see am online so i got you in check and my fellow nairalanders are see this mail.wat i did first was to check your profile and i discoverd that you are just straight jobless, senseless,frustrated,son of a doomed household!u better watch your mouth b4 u spit or else u gat rabies! :PFOOL!.We dont think we need pple like you, if am a scammer come to the address, SUCKER!
Re: Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Comp': ? by Nokia2sure: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is really funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Comp': ? by AMBASADO: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2008
why do you delight in self deception?
Re: Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Comp': ? by uphena: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2008
OGA AMBASADO!i do not undastnd by wat u mean by sef deception?r u sayin wat caruso is thinkn?pls letme no ok?cud v said
Re: Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Comp': ? by sesejive(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2008
u guys ar3e just jobless and shameless
i dont see any reason why u would engage urselves in a war of words over a trival issue
please save we reasonable nairalanders the headache of reading meaningless post like these
wake up!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Comp': ? by edmondo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin
i cant stop laughing
Re: Are U Intrested To Work With An Insurance Comp': ? by uphena: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2008
itot diz place was 4serios job seekers?sry guyz!hp we get 2meet smday!guys dat v bin der pls tel dem n kip calin ok, bye

(1) (Reply)

International Airline Is Recruiting Customer Service Agents (ond) / Bankphb Text / Microfinance Bank Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.