Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Risk Free Forex Trading @ 8% ROI Monthly - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Risk Free Forex Trading @ 8% ROI Monthly (480 Views)

Get 8% Discount On Hampers for sale In Abuja / Amazing Rewards - 60% Roi Monthly / Free Forex Trading Signal/forecast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Risk Free Forex Trading @ 8% ROI Monthly by forexjoy: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hello House,

I am a Nigerian, full time forex trader for 6 years+. I have worked in several capacities ranging from Forex trainer, to trader, fund manager, consultant, IB, WL and a brokerage dealer both in and outside the country. What alot of people dont know is that, there is alot to Forex Trading than you see on the typical MT4 platform.

What I discovered about this business in Nigeria is that a lot of people are not programmed enough to operate in this industry. Hence, the huge losses we see in the business daily. I have seen people who fund good accounts but loose them all within a short period of time. Some will make outrageous returns within a short time only to loose all back to the market before they were able to file for a withdrawal. The experience is countless.

We are therefore willing to extend this to the Nigeria market.

We re a group of highly proficient Fund Managers and Brokerage Directors in Asia/AussyNZ.

We run a risk free trading for high net worth individuals through our High Frequency Algorithm Trading.

At the end of the month, your account will be up by mim of 8% which is with-drawable or can be compounded.

There is a lock in period of 3 months of which withdrawal of capital cannot be made but only profits. After this period, you can withdraw all funds

Our mim amount for this program is $250k but we are coming as low as $30k for the Nigeria market for the start.

This is a better alternative to putting your money in a fixed deposit account. High return with zero risk is what you get here.

anyone interested should contact me through woleoba@gmail.com for the full information about this.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Cows For Sale. / Health Benefits Of Quail Egg / Do You Need An Ecommerce Or Betting Website [for Just 20k]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.