Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? (1056 Views)

The Resturant App Is Out For Testing !!!!!!!! / A Nid Codes That Will Use Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
PLEASE WANNA ASK , AM DONE DEVELOPING AN ANDROID APP THAT DETECTS YOUR LOCATION AND FETCH YOU BARS,CYBERCAFE,RESTAURANT AROUND YOU , PROVIDE YOU THERE ADDRESS + PHONE NUMBER AND REVIEWS !!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

PLEASE ANSWER !! ABEG

BEFORE I WASTE MY MONEY ON ANDROID DEVELOPERS ACCOUNT + IF I FIT SEE PERSON TO SPONSOR WILL RILLY APPRECIATE TILL I DIE

MAIL =me-@-wittytom-com
Re: Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by DharkPoet(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
But it definitely depends on location? or you really got the whole country mapped out?
Re: Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2013
YEA THE WHOLE COUNTRY + OVERSEAS !! CAN USE THE APP ;\) IT GLOBAL !!!
Re: Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by DharkPoet(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
Wow that awesome, definitely, your app would make a lot of sense.
Re: Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by olyjosh(m): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Its a GPS mapping app, so its got your coordinate using the GPS system of the device however combine with some web-service api. Anyway in my own opinion you can give it a try since you are not going to waste much money on publishing on google play store and you are paying once for you to publish other apps in future. But this is a very common application on most stores, even on the so called Blackberry appworld that hasn't got much apps like google play or appstore. So, it better you add something new to stand out on such app, otherwise your app won't even have a good place to stand or compete among other apps solving the same problem.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 29, 2013
l00L @ U BRO , can u show me 5 of them @ play store ?? and u havent seen the app though tonguetongue tonguetongue .... am waiting
olyjosh: Its a GPS mapping app, so its got your coordinate using the GPS system of the device however combine with some web-service api. Anyway in my own opinion you can give it a try since you are not going to waste much money on publishing on google play store and you are paying once for you to publish other apps in future. But this is a very common application on most stores, even on the so called Blackberry appworld that hasn't got much apps like google play or appstore. So, it better you add something new to stand out on such app, otherwise your app won't even have a good place to stand or compete among other apps solving the same problem.
Re: Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2013
if nobody will use it, I'll certainly do.. very useful something

1 Like

Re: Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by oscarvicto(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
It's vey useful. Can guarantee you it will work if you use the right marketing techniques. Mail me at okaforinchrist@yahoo.com for more discussion
Re: Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by dpuzo: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2013
As long as it works ok people will download. M in need of such sef and i dnt think ders any in nigeria. Love to help u test and suggest improvements
Re: Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by Eesyboi: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wow, Impressive!!

If its free, easy to use and works fine then your hard-work will be rewarded with downloads.
Re: Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by doft(m): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Eesyboi: Wow, Impressive!!

If its free, easy to use and works fine then your hard-work will be rewarded with downloads.
That's exactly the point, it will be best to make the app free.
Re: Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by nyk1: 11:15am On Oct 11, 2013
Hi Mobilexcetera and All,
I am not a Nigerian, but the Nigeria's mobile applications market fascinates me and I would appreciate if you could answer these questions below to better understand the market for this excellent app Idea.

1. Can you roughly estimate the number of users for such an app? (if it's free and built in the best possible way)
2. How many android users are there in Nigeria?
3. What about cross-platform solution for iPhones and blackberry as well? (for example: html5+phonegap)
4. What about cellular-data, is it fast enough and inexpensive enough everywhere? (such a real-time responsive app would probably provide many pictures and must be available everywhere)
5. Do you have an example of another popular Nigerian smartphone online service?

Thanks and good luck!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
Now download it here !! it finally out

wittyapi.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by doft(m): 10:00am On Oct 24, 2013
Mobilexcetera: Now download it here !! it finally out

wittyapi.com

Thanks
what is the name?
Re: Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by inn0vati0n: 11:23am On Oct 25, 2013
This app "Places Around Me" does similar thing with more features. http://nexva.com/31867

With this app, you get step by step navigation from where you are to any place you may want to go.

The app uses GPS to determine where you are and then gives you locations around your area.

Find shopping malls, schools, salons, hotels, churches, etc around you. Get use to the places around your neighborhood.
This app gives you information about places around you, maps and navigation so that you don't have to be stranded any more.

Just select a category to see the list of places, contact details and route to the place. You don't have to step out again without knowing where to find what you need.

You can check it out here http://nexva.com/31867 .

1 Like

Re: Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
DUDE WHY DNT U START UR OWN THREAD ?? WHY POSTING THE DAMN THING HERE !!! NO BEEFING BUT START UR OWN THREAD ABEG !!!!!!!!
inn0vati0n: This app "Places Around Me" does similar thing with more features. http://nexva.com/31867

With this app, you get step by step navigation from where you are to any place you may want to go.

The app uses GPS to determine where you are and then gives you locations around your area.

Find shopping malls, schools, salons, hotels, churches, etc around you. Get use to the places around your neighborhood.
This app gives you information about places around you, maps and navigation so that you don't have to be stranded any more.

Just select a category to see the list of places, contact details and route to the place. You don't have to step out again without knowing where to find what you need.

You can check it out here http://nexva.com/31867 .
Re: Do You Think They Will Use My Resturant App ?? by dpuzo: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
Mobilexcetera: DUDE WHY DNT U START UR OWN THREAD ?? WHY POSTING THE DAMN THING HERE !!! NO BEEFING BUT START UR OWN THREAD ABEG !!!!!!!!
grin grin grin kinda annoyin

(1) (Reply)

Now Available: Latest P2P Scripts / How To Remove "Powered By Blogger" From Your Blogger Blog / Are You A Web Designer? Work Awaits. Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.