Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,857 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

Who Has Seen Jazz/juju/spirit Work Before? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Has Seen Jazz/juju/spirit Work Before? (635 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) / Books On Juju Recommendation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Seen Jazz/juju/spirit Work Before? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
I have never really seen real jazz except when i visited ACPPB, where they can tell you things that you did in secret. I have not really tested them to know how true they are. Some times they are right, sometimes they are wrong. I want to be sure if spirits really/powers exists or juju really works?
Re: Who Has Seen Jazz/juju/spirit Work Before? by UyiIredia(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
I haven't, I doubt it despite living in an environment with strong belief in supernatural intervention and shall, till good evidence is adduced, maintain natural laws deigned by God.
Re: Who Has Seen Jazz/juju/spirit Work Before? by happYFingers(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
I have never really seen real jazz except when i visited ACPPB, where they can tell you things that you did in secret. I have not really tested them to know how true they are. Some times they are right, sometimes they are wrong. I want to be sure if spirits really/powers exists or juju really works?

Good Evening, though this is coming late, but I want to categorically state that ACPPB Is God's gift to Mankind, especially the end time generation to draw men and women to Himself.
In ACPPB, we believe and trust God Almighty, profess and practise Christ-like attitude and All we do is INSPIRED by the Holy Spirit of God.

What surprises people is how easy it is to hear from God - who they have ignored and not seriously sought after all their lives, for God speaking to them through His prophets/visioners as if they have never been away from Him.

The God of 'Ekpere Ufuma' as ACPPB Is widely called is LOVE and what we preach and try to live by is LOVE for God and your fellow mankind, as exemplified by our Lord Jesus Christ.
EVERY OTHER ISSUE IS IMMATERIAL BEFORE GOD IF YOU DON'T HAVE LOVE IN YOUR HEART FOR YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Seen Jazz/juju/spirit Work Before? by paxonel(m): 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
happYFingers:

Good Evening, though this is coming late, but I want to categorically state that ACPPB Is God's gift to Mankind, especially the end time generation to draw men and women to Himself.
In ACPPB, we believe and trust God Almighty, profess and practise Christ-like attitude and All we do is INSPIRED by the Holy Spirit of God.

What surprises people is how easy it is to hear from God - who they have ignored and not seriously sought after all their lives, for God speaking to them through His prophets/visioners as if they have never been away from Him.

The God of 'Ekpere Ufuma' as ACPPB Is widely called is LOVE and what we preach and try to live by is LOVE for God and your fellow mankind, as exemplified by our Lord Jesus Christ.
EVERY OTHER ISSUE IS IMMATERIAL BEFORE GOD IF YOU DON'T HAVE LOVE IN YOUR HEART FOR YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING.
i don't get it!
You mean, the church teaches that jazz/juju works and you call that immaterial?

(1) (Reply)

Can A True Christian Be Poor? / He’s Given Us Everything! / How The Internet Would Affect Future Watchtower Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.