Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

AGO Delivery Nationwide - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / AGO Delivery Nationwide (755 Views)

Ago,dpk,pms,lpfo Available,delivery Nationwide / Distributors And Agents Needed Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AGO Delivery Nationwide by danezpee: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
AGO delivery @ 141naira per Litre Nationwide & LPFO 180 Trucks allocation
We can deliver ago to anywhere in Nigeria @ 140naira per litre. And we can deliver up to 100 trucks per month. Genuine Buyers would have to issue an LPO & Banking Instruments (BCL or IBPU)

while for the LPFO, I have a photocopy of the allocation

The allocation is directly from PPMC and the trucks would be programmed to load at Ex-Kaduna. Two trucks per day for 3months at 90naira per litre.. 84naira goes to PPMC via the depot at kaduna. While 6naira belongs to allotee and facilitators. Please, We cannot deliver this product to anywhere. Genuine would sign an MOU with us then we go to kaduna to pay for the hardcopy at the depot. Then we pay PPMC the total amount for over 180trucks. Buyer would then bring his trucks to lift depending on time. The photocopy of the allocation is with me and it's expiring on the December 31.

Thanks. 07080004027

(1) (Reply)

Help With Shipping From U.S.A / AGO @116 Less 4..&dpk Are Available / * I Have 186units Of Pm (perfectmoney) For Sale At #30k.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.