Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

PHOTOS: Mercy Johnson Takes Care Of 'blind' Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Mercy Johnson Takes Care Of 'blind' Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwor (3304 Views)

Patience Ozokwor, Alex-Osifo, At UNIMED Matriculation / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) / Photo: Timaya And Nollywood Star Actress Patience Ozokwo(mama Gee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Mercy Johnson Takes Care Of 'blind' Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwor by BrAkingNews: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2013

Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie was recently spotted with veteran actress, Patience Ozokwor on set of an upcoming movie.

The two actresses no doubt are one of Nollywood's best and they don't fail to deliver, thus their large fan base.
Patience Ozokwor played the role of a blind mother of Mercy Johnson and the pair have to overcome life's challenges and look on the brighter side in the movie.
Mercy was got so emotional after shooting some of
the movie scenes posted the below message online.
“Just shot the most emotional scene ever with Mama G. So cool. Mama G for life. I have nothing but just respect for her.”
Mercy also seem to be working on her weight as she said “I seem to like this pix more, notice my weight oo,am loosing na lol”.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE LATEST CELEBRITY GISTS

CLICK HERE FOR MORE SHOCKING NEWS
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Johnson Takes Care Of 'blind' Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwor by benkings(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
mj can fit into anythinq at anytime,she's qot talent
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Johnson Takes Care Of 'blind' Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwor by homesteady(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
ThankGOD they have finally settled their beef!
Let the film come out sharply!
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Johnson Takes Care Of 'blind' Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwor by MariaGoretti: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Bia, OP, no dey play this kind joke nah...

That topic dey deceive person, abeg.
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Johnson Takes Care Of 'blind' Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwor by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
@OP U ARE NT NORMAL..WICH KIND OF TOPIC IS DIS?? YOU ARE THE KIND OF PPL SEUN SHOULD BAN FROM NL..EVEN THE TOPIC IS NOT RELEVANT...PLS GET A LIFE because ITS CLEAR U HAVE NONE
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Johnson Takes Care Of 'blind' Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwor by swtme(f): 9:10pm On Sep 27, 2013
I love u MJ,u r d only celebrity I wish to see....
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Johnson Takes Care Of 'blind' Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwor by kreamidiva(f): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
Patience i love you!
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Johnson Takes Care Of 'blind' Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwor by mcevans1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
MJ looks even more prettier in the pictures wink
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Johnson Takes Care Of 'blind' Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwor by 3ace(m): 6:01am On Sep 28, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Bia, OP, no dey play this kind joke nah...

That topic dey deceive person, abeg.
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Johnson Takes Care Of 'blind' Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwor by premlove(m): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2013
Mama G is putting on weight. wow! look how fat she is now
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Johnson Takes Care Of 'blind' Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwor by djeezy(m): 6:22am On Sep 28, 2013
This is the kind of topic the media use to make people buy their papers. They will put "ASUU CALLS OF STRIKE", when you read the news, you'll see ASUU MAY call off strike. Pls bloggers, learn to title your news well and stop misleading the readers. By the way, this thread is IRRELEVANT.
Re: PHOTOS: Mercy Johnson Takes Care Of 'blind' Veteran Actress, Patience Ozokwor by leykeh: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2013
wen are our directors gonna get sense...begger on the street dey use dat kind travelling bag...wetin ghana must go bk dey do?

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye, Julius Agwu, Others Arrive Anambra Ahead Of Jude's Wedding / The Video: Afrocandy Goes Wild At Lagos Party / Actress Oge Okoye Finally Dumps Matrimonial Home For Business Mogul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.