Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Post/share Jobs For Undergraduates Students At Home Due To The ASUU Strike Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post/share Jobs For Undergraduates Students At Home Due To The ASUU Strike Here (538 Views)

Sterlingbank Recruiting Social Media Interns, graduates and undergraduates / Internship Vacancies For Undergraduates. / Internship Program For UNN Students At Procter & Gamble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post/share Jobs For Undergraduates Students At Home Due To The ASUU Strike Here by enigmatique(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2013

Hi everybody. This is a thread created for students like me who are at home due to the ASUU strike and are looking for meaningful employment while we wait for ASUU to call-off the strike. To people who are interested in employing us, please post your job offers here. For sisters and brothers who have some job(s) they are doing and can share with others, especially VERITABLE online jobs which we can all do irrespective of our location in Nigeria, I implore you on behalf of every other student like me to please share the info about those jobs. My fellow Nairalanders, even if the warring parties in this imbrogolio don't give a hoot about us, show us the concern and care, for without it this world will be icy. Thanks and God bless.
-Enigmatique.
P.S: NOTE THAT THIS IS A CLEAR WARNING TO ALL FRAUDSTERS AND ADVERTISERS OF FALSE OPPORTUNITIES. Any actions by you on this thread will promptly be reported to the moderators of this section. KEEP OFF!!!

(1) (Reply)

Job For Experience Person / Job Seeker / Condemn Battery Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.