Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ladies And Their Cleavage Problems! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies And Their Cleavage Problems! (2493 Views)

Lady Wore This Cleavage-Baring Outfit To An Event (photo) / Girls Blasted For Exposing Cleavage In Hijab [PICS] / What Do You All Think About Women That Show Their Cleavage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Cleavage Problems! by onila(f): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
Please if you dont have a good push-up bra or you dont have nice round juicy boo.bs- pls wear a bra that covers yr b00bs more

if you have saggy boobs, pls dont wear this kind of dress

Re: Ladies And Their Cleavage Problems! by onila(f): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Re: Ladies And Their Cleavage Problems! by onila(f): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
if you have very big b00bs. . . .pls avoid wearing dresses that show lots of cleavage undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1330464_jjj_jpg8b95209b87f05be2d84695c5112ab165
Re: Ladies And Their Cleavage Problems! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
geez the second pic got me like wtf?! She know she got a sagged boobz and she still wore dat kinda dress?! I give up mehn
Re: Ladies And Their Cleavage Problems! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
The second pix still looks full though it's pointing south. I like kiss
Re: Ladies And Their Cleavage Problems! by Fulaman198(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nothing wrong with saggy bosom as long as they are huge.
Re: Ladies And Their Cleavage Problems! by lepasharon(f): 2:27am On Sep 28, 2013
Onyon konyon undecided
Re: Ladies And Their Cleavage Problems! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
Fulaman198: Nothing wrong with saggy bosom as long as they are huge.
Huge bosom will sag, it's called gravity smiley
Re: Ladies And Their Cleavage Problems! by Fulaman198(m): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
thiendella:
Huge bosom will sag, it's called gravity smiley

I agree, and there is nothing wrong with that, I like how they look if they are huge and sag.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Cleavage Problems! by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 29, 2013
I cant wear clothes that don't allow me wear a bra..Thats just asking for trouble grin
Re: Ladies And Their Cleavage Problems! by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I cant wear clothes that don't allow me wear a bra..Thats just asking for trouble grin
why? Is your breast like the last pic? wink
Re: Ladies And Their Cleavage Problems! by homesodear: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
WHAT CAUSES BREAST TO SAG?
The answer is simple, GRAVITY! The same that keeps you from floating in space can often get you down. Sagging of breast (called pstosis in medical terms) affect some people more than others depending on health, age, weight and lifestyle. Healthy youthful skin (full of collagen and elastin) can withstand the effects of gravity better than aged or damaged skin.

Whether you are trying to improve the appearance of your breast or keep them perfect, a healthy diet and skin care regimen is crucial. Your diet provides the necessary materials for the daily repairs of skin and supportive tissues, as well as protect from disease and stress. Therefore an incomplete diet will lead to premature ageing and deterioration of you parts, including your breast. A skin care regimen protects you from environmental stress and delivers additional nutrients to keep your skin and underlying tissues in good condition.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Ladies And Their Cleavage Problems! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
sooner or later,its gonna sag either we want it or not.....its natural n deres nothing we can do abt it....except we do surgery wc s very risky....

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Guide To Rocking Chelsea Boots With Style / Fold Lines On Clothes / Sexy Body Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.