Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

~abusive_marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ~abusive_marriage (610 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

~abusive_marriage by money121(m): 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Still confused about this... I keep wondering why women remain in an ~Abusive_Marriage... Is it's because of the loveyou have for him? But, with the HARSH and RUDE ways you're being treated,
I don't think he reciprocates your love.
Gone were the days of ~FOR_BETTER_FOR _WORSE.
Those words don't mean you should remain in a marriage, where you're NOT respected.
It's in the nature of most men to beat their wives.
They CAN'T change !! It's really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really foolish of any woman who remains in a marriage, where her body is continually used as a ~punching_bag.
You go soon die !!! And I go chop enough Rice, Semo, Salad, Moimoi, Amala.
Infact, that day ehn, I go chop everything wey dem cook.
I must make sure say I purge.
I go even collect SOUVENIR.
But seriously; Most men needs to learn how to treat women. I have NO respect for guys who don't treat women RIGHT.
If your husband is hitting you, it's definitely time to leave.
RUN !! He has physically and psychologically abused you.
* Dedicated to a hospitalised friend who was almost beaten to death, by her animalistic Husband.
Get well soon, and PACK YOUR BAGS !! RUBBISH

Source click herre >> h ttp://www./2013/09/abusivemarriage.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Let Her Feel Like A Woman. / Man Sues Wife For Giving Birth To 'ugly' Baby / There Is Real Danger In Delaying Motherhood Until Thirties-study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.