Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Anastomoses Around The Colleges Of Medicine, Nairaland Campus! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anastomoses Around The Colleges Of Medicine, Nairaland Campus! (914 Views)

FG Upgrades Four Colleges Of Education To Varsities / Top Ten Colleges Of Medicine In Nigeria / List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Anastomoses Around The Colleges Of Medicine, Nairaland Campus! by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 28, 2013
HI.
I am a BDS student of LASU. I
opened this thread cos I noticed there isn't any that
is specially for dental students, medical students, physiotherapy students, Pharmac. Stdnts and BMSci. Stdnts and I believe this is
an opportunity for all docs in the making to meet, chat,
share experiences, ask questions, and even make new
friends!
Jambitos who wish to study medicine are also
welcome...
So, let the anastomoses begin!!!!
Re: Anastomoses Around The Colleges Of Medicine, Nairaland Campus! by Ifyx(m): 2:01am On Sep 28, 2013
Sulemanmathew: HI.
is specially for dental students, medical students, physiotherapy students, Pharmac. Stdnts and BMSci. Stdnts and I believe this is
friends!
welcome...
ah knw u.. Keke hıgh skul,ryt?
Re: Anastomoses Around The Colleges Of Medicine, Nairaland Campus! by Nobody: 2:11am On Sep 28, 2013
@Ifyx yh...am proud 2 b frm Keke snr High schl...hw U̶̲̥̅̊? Reach me on whatsapp via 08188378940, BBM 20C46D32, 2go@Mathew4473, twitter@mathewsuleman, facebook.com/mathew.suleman
Re: Anastomoses Around The Colleges Of Medicine, Nairaland Campus! by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 28, 2013
*****in my school(LASUTH) we r still on strike even though we av pending MB exams(d 1st MBBS exam). Jerking things in da hostels but itz less dis dayz. Itz more of d parasympathetic dan sympathetic
Re: Anastomoses Around The Colleges Of Medicine, Nairaland Campus! by OME1(m): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Anastomoses Around The Colleges Of Medicine, Nairaland Campus! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
@OME buh itz na functional and nt up to date
Re: Anastomoses Around The Colleges Of Medicine, Nairaland Campus! by 1stUnique(m): 12:42am On Oct 04, 2013
Sulemanmathew: @OME buh itz na functional and nt up to date

The forum is not left for once.. It is always updated.. There are so many medical student(both graduate,undergraduate,aspirant.... Foreign and local std..) the thread is such a wonderful one... There are also medical questions which make it more lively
Re: Anastomoses Around The Colleges Of Medicine, Nairaland Campus! by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 04, 2013
It is...very welll
Sulemanmathew: @OME buh itz na functional and nt up to date
many mbbs,bds,pharmacy,physiotherapy,mls and mbs peepz....
This thread shld b closed..
Re: Anastomoses Around The Colleges Of Medicine, Nairaland Campus! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
@Dr. Hesjay...no body is forcing U̶̲̥̅̊ and U̶̲̥̅̊ av to do things in d polite way...the title "Dr" does not attract arrogance especially wen itz relating 2 HUMAN MEDICINE...A suggestion is owk and nt condemnation of ma THREAD.
Re: Anastomoses Around The Colleges Of Medicine, Nairaland Campus! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
@1st Unique...thanks 4 ur POLITE comment!
Re: Anastomoses Around The Colleges Of Medicine, Nairaland Campus! by Balance111: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sulemanmathew: HI.
friends!
welcome...
Congrats 4 dubbing Lagusta's opening statement. Thumbs up
Re: Anastomoses Around The Colleges Of Medicine, Nairaland Campus! by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2013
hey bro....u have to take things easy...is there any sign of arrogance in my post?...or u r just being biased?...
NL rulr does not support 2 different threads fir the same purpose.
i stl maintain that this thread shld be closed!.....
Re: Anastomoses Around The Colleges Of Medicine, Nairaland Campus! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
I am taking things easy! "You don't av to kill my initiative even if other THREADS do exist".......am not overruling ur own idea of closing the THREAD. Thanks for also stating the rule on NL. We r all colleagues, there is no cause for FIGHT.
Re: Anastomoses Around The Colleges Of Medicine, Nairaland Campus! by Fynestboi: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2013

(1)

Help Help Help / ASUU Strike:: Fg To ASUU-- - - "We Have Done Our Best" / Is Social Network D Bane Of Moral&academc Decadence In Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.