Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,055 members, 7,866,979 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Morals Taught You As Child By Your Parents Or Guardian - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Morals Taught You As Child By Your Parents Or Guardian (389 Views)

See What Your Teacher Never Taught You (photo) / Is It Advisable For My Parents Or Guardian To Choose Course Me? / Information From Jamb: Read The Guardian News Paper Last Week Thurday 13th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morals Taught You As Child By Your Parents Or Guardian by nothingdou1(m): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2013
Compliments nairalanders,Taken to the gradual fading away of morals I see, among many of our new generation children and youths,which has also affected their lifestyle,even in the way they deal with their elders,bosses,and life situations generally.I deemed it fit we should discuss on this subject.
I remembered, growing up as a child my parents inculcated in me the following habits;
Always greet your elders,especially in the mornings,when you want to collect things from your elders always use the right hand which shows sign of respect,saying of prayers before any meal and keeping shut till the meal is over,when offered gift by someone always resist and say thank you.Also not been encouraged to beg,etc.
That been said my questions are; why are these morals fast leaving our children and youth? What will these generation pass down to the on-coming generation if they don't know the moral,an even live it?
For me I think we should re-enact those morals,and start living them.
Re: Morals Taught You As Child By Your Parents Or Guardian by badmeat(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2013
My parents instilled the value of hard work!no short cut to successcheesy,then my father wud add,get educated,make money,the women will come flocking!grin

(1) (Reply)

Easy Admission Into University In Ghana / SAP Basis & Quickbooks Training / Basic Computer Appreciation And Application Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.