Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1) (31116 Views)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / Assembly Of God Church Blasts Nollywood Stars Who Endorse Coca Cola (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi Urges Nollywood Stars To Use Talents With Judgment Day In Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1) by KA24DETT(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Go where the money is .
Smart business decision. Either you become pastor , politician (too risky) or call okija_juju to teach u the tricks of the trade.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game
Re: Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1) by IYANGBALI: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
unyimecc: Pat Attah surprised me more than all of them. Anyway, who r we to question God?
you being dey lust for the guy,talk true grin
Re: Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1) by Lawcurrent(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
B-) i need space maybe or may not. Thanks to God Almighty, i know not all here have repented i have a story to share not here but at www.godlife4you.tk
Re: Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1) by donphilopus: 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
otijah: The only genuine pastor there is Charles Okafor, the rest are wacks
. Oga who tel u dat 1. U b God?
Re: Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Which Charles Okafor ? I have seen him severally at Anglican Church at Ago when I was there, never knew he is now a preacher, I am sure he will make a terrible one cis he is highly judgemental, my take is that they should not carry their I too holy attitude come nollywood, if you want to produce Christian movies like Helen akpabio do and don't come display your holiness to those that chose to produce real worldly movies.i hated the way he was displaying his santimous attitude when discussing tonto dike' s role in one controversial movie, I might not be tonto dike's fan but that man should know his boundary Joor, this is movie making not pulpit. As for Larry gold sweat, the randy old man, all he can do was continue impregnating teenage girls,
Re: Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1) by Archisola(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Who r we 2 question who God chooses to save, y nt ask. Y did God chose to save me?
Re: Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1) by Chinnwa: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
otijah: The only genuine pastor there is Charles Okafor, the rest are wacks
N Zack Orji
Re: Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1) by Diamond232(m): 6:13am On Sep 30, 2013
Only GOD knws best.Hp dis pipu ar nt convertn 2 make church their new business line cos church brings more money dan acting dis days.
Re: Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1) by Ryda(m): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2013
It is only in 9ja u will see a footballer turned a pastor...our celebrities are making their money through the movies we watch and when they hang boot?
They invest in church business..
9JA I HAIL OoO
Re: Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1) by Noneroone(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2013
It is simple. Majority of Nigerian pastors are actors and majority of Nigerian actors are pastors!
Re: Nollywood Stars Turned Pastors (1) by amechy(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2013
There is another actor it seems everybody has forgotten. SIDNEY DIALA, he acted in living in bondage back and rattlesnake and some other movies. He was amongst the pioneer. He was a member of revival assembly church,Ikeja Lagos and also a member of it's evangelism dept.before he was eventually called into the ministry. He now runs his own church in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st / Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken / How A Gateman Helped Me To Get US Visa – Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.