Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

A New Radio Station In Lagos, Nigeria - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / A New Radio Station In Lagos, Nigeria (844 Views)

Best Portrait Artist In Lagos Nigeria / Wedding Video Of Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo In Lekki, Lagos Nigeria / Art In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Radio Station In Lagos, Nigeria by DJOKAY(m): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
A new phase of internet radio broadcasting debuts in Lagos, Nigeria as 234Radio comes with the best of entertainment, transmitting from Nigeria, UK, Jamaica, USA and other parts of the world.

234Radio redefines radio broadcasting with a mix of DJs touch to quality radio programming, bringing unparalleled entertainment to you on the go, without geographical barrier.

234Radio is a brainchild of DJ O’kay, a seasoned DJ with over a decade experience in radio programming.

234Radio brings you the listening experience of a life time. “Yours will be a story of complete relaxation and entertainment as you talk, walk, eat and sleep 234Radio’s uninterrupted live streaming anytime and anywhere,” say the station’s promoters.

With a mix of Alternative Music, Blues, Classical Music, Country Music, Electronic Music, Hip Hop / Rap, Inspirational, Jazz, Afro Beats, Afro Pop, Reggae, R&B / Soul and many more-234Radio is a one stop shop for music and entertainment.

According to the promoters, listeners can access the radio anywhere in the world on any internet-enabled device by visiting www.234radio.com.

For song request and regular update, follow 234Radio on twitter; @my234radio and on facebook; www.facebook.com/234radio

234Radio…entertainment without bounds.
Re: A New Radio Station In Lagos, Nigeria by moyarhtohbadt(f): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
WAt abt shows?
Re: A New Radio Station In Lagos, Nigeria by DJOKAY(m): 1:40am On Oct 02, 2013
234Radio gives room for everything entaertainment.
Re: A New Radio Station In Lagos, Nigeria by moyarhtohbadt(f): 3:01am On Oct 02, 2013
So wat do I do,if I wanna hold my own show or work for u?

(1) (Reply)

Gist: List Of Highest Paid Nigerian Artistes / Would APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood / Jesus Reincarnated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.