Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,796 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

BRAIN TEASER:I Guess You Will Fail It - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BRAIN TEASER:I Guess You Will Fail It (796 Views)

Very Simple Question But Some Nigerians Will Still Fail It / So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So / 30 Things To Do In An Exam When You Know You're Going To Fail It Anyways! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRAIN TEASER:I Guess You Will Fail It by sederokaf(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Trust me 90% will fail these...
1. If you were in a dark room with a
candle, a woodstove, a match and
a gas lamp which do you light
first?
2.James was 10years old two days ago,by next year he'll be 13years. How could that be? And what's James bday?
3. A man was found murdered on
Sunday morning. His wife immediately
called the police. The police questioned
the wife and staff and got these alibis:
The Wife said she was sleeping.
The Cook was cooking breakfast.
The Gardener was picking vegetables.
The Maid was getting the mail.
The Butler was cleaning the closet.
The police instantly arrested the
murderer. Who did it and how did they
know?

For more go to
http://megaschool.wapka.mobi
Re: BRAIN TEASER:I Guess You Will Fail It by yorex2011: 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
you will light tht match first
if his birthday is on the 31st of december assuming the statement was said on 1st of january 2013...to days ago which was 30th december 2012 he was 10....by 31st december 2012 he was 11....31st december 2013 he will be 12 and 31st december 2014 he will be 13(take note statement was made on 1st of january 2013 and 31st december 2014 falls under next year......
its probably th butler cos its not his job to be doing any cleaning...thats the maid's or housekeeper's job
Re: BRAIN TEASER:I Guess You Will Fail It by nekaa(f): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
Of cause yhu will light the match first, and the wife was murderer ; no ways she could be sleeping and still be able tu call the police.
Re: BRAIN TEASER:I Guess You Will Fail It by yorex2011: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
nekaa: Of cause yhu will light the match first, and the wife was murderer ; no ways she could be sleeping and still be able tu call the police.

she woke up..saw d dead man and called the police....
the butler is not supposed to do any cleaning...thats d maid's job...almost like saying the gardener was cooking
Re: BRAIN TEASER:I Guess You Will Fail It by labaks(f): 8:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
yorex2011:

she woke up..saw d dead man and called the police....
the butler is not supposed to do any cleaning...thats d maid's job...almost like saying the gardener was cooking
yorex2011: you will light tht match first
if his birthday is on the 31st of december assuming the statement was said on 1st of january 2013...to days ago which was 30th december 2012 he was 10....by 31st december 2012 he was 11....31st december 2013 he will be 12 and 31st december 2014 he will be 13(take note statement was made on 1st of january 2013 and 31st december 2014 falls under next year......
its probably th butler cos its not his job to be doing any cleaning...thats the maid's or housekeeper's job

U got one and two right. The last ans is the maid. She lied because no mail-delivery man/woman works on sunday

Op, am I right? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Beyounce,s Music Should Be Banned. / Laugh Your Ass Out..funny Indeed / Warri Names Of Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.