Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! - Fashion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! (46363 Views)

Prisca Emelike Is Miss Tourism Lagos 2016 - Photos / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Beautiful Men: Transgender Beauty Pageant Crown Awarded To Miss Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Hecklerkoch: 2:28am On Sep 29, 2013
Who gon stop me now?

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 29, 2013
If a beautiful dark skinned woman had represented Nigeria, I am sure we'ld have done well.

Congratz to the Filipina that won.

Miss Ghana is stunning!!! Thanks for doing Africa well.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Gentlepam: 4:56am On Sep 29, 2013
Shes paparistically and photoshopically beautiful,filipino... U rocks 2 my taste
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by nex(m): 6:27am On Sep 29, 2013
Hehe! Someone said they should stop calling him Negro, or Negroid, but rather prefers being called black. Don't let me choke on my teeth. Both words mean virtually the same thing. If you don't want to insult yourself, then say you're African. If you call yourself black, then don't take offense when someone else calls you negro. It's the same thing.

Now, the question I want to ask is, where is Ben Bruce's Anna Banner? The beautiful queen of Bayelsa, chosen to politically appease the seat of power, the host state, and the state of origin of the organizers. Imps! She totally stood no chance even against miss Ghana.

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by spade: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2013
nex: Hehe! Someone said they should stop calling him Negro, or Negroid, but rather prefers being called black. Don't let me choke on my teeth. Both words mean virtually the same thing. If you don't want to insult yourself, then say you're African. If you call yourself black, then don't take offense when someone else calls you negro. It's the same thing.

Now, the question I want to ask is, where is Ben Bruce's Anna Banner? The beautiful queen of Bayelsa, chosen to politically appease the seat of power, the host state, and the state of origin of the organizers. Imps! She totally stood no chance even against miss Ghana.

I swear! And I'm going to keep saying it - Miss Adamawa and Miss Imo were robbed to appease the host state on purely political grounds.

They had eloquence, grace and carriage - features this airhead Miss Nigeria could only dream of.

Mtsshhhheeew. Good thing she crashed out. Naija authorities can cheat on the National level, but na international level go finally open their nyashes.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Perfecter4real(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2013
jmoore:
You don't know the difference between world and universe?

http://www.differencebetween.info/difference-between-world-and-universe
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Perfecter4real(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2013
jmoore:
You don't know the difference between world and universe?

http://www.differencebetween.info/difference-between-world-and-universe
rubbish what's the use of miss universe do we have contestants coming from other planet??
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by ENDTIMES: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2013
zaragoza:

Your useless gen no dey available?

The useless fuel got finished and there is no useless money to buy another one in this useless country!
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 29, 2013
shocked mukina re-opened this thread
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 29, 2013
Perfecter4real: rubbish what's the use of miss universe do we have contestants coming from other planet??
lmao
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Lovebaby0: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2013
She's beautiful
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by dnawah(m): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2013
homesteady: the 10 Semi Finalists of Miss World 2013
1. Philippines
2.Brazil
3. Australia
4.France
5. Nepal
6. England
7. Indonesia
8. Spain
9. Jamaica
10. Ghana
all the countries have an "a"except phillipine.with 3 "i".something dey there o!
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2013
Obu zi special adviser dickson n'enu akwa grin
odumchi: Kedu kwanu maka Ms. Nigeria?
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by somalia10: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
seems every posts is getting band. This is my trial balloon.

I like Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by Ruthy81(f): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
More than half of d post in this is hidden smh..

2 Likes

Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by nikkyshyne(f): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
This thread is highly discombobulated!
Re: Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! by goldenvicky(f): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=click2cbn]Thank God d event is over!!!! Silverbird TV will stop "boring" us with Anna Banner! [/quotehow u take know wetin I wan post,deir entertainment news come tire me sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Miss Ghana And Miss Nigeria Outfits For Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) / Is This A Haircut Or Head Cut? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.