Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

An Intelligent Dude In Search For A Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / An Intelligent Dude In Search For A Job! (725 Views)

Job Seekers In Kaduna Troop Out In Search Of Job Vacancies (Photos) / Vacancy: Tinaville Exclusive Schools in need of a Class Teacher / Intelligent & Skilled Dude In Need Of A Job (in the AVIATION SECTOR) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Intelligent Dude In Search For A Job! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hi nairalanders,
I have a close cousin of mine that has been idle for some months now .He resides in Abuja and is in dire need of a job.He is very intelligent and smart and finished with good grades.I can vouch for him in the sense that he is very effective and efficient at whatever he does .He has passed so many bank test but has not been fortunate to scale through the interview process.He knows Gmat very well and has passed up to 6 bank test after service .He needs something to keep him busy right now because he is very ready to work and even to go extra miles to satisfy his would-be employer.
So any nairalander with useful informations on possible vacant slots on how to quickly engage him ? Any help would be greatly appreciated and will be sure rewarded by God .He waits anxiously .Call him on 08060657696
Re: An Intelligent Dude In Search For A Job! by Seun(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2008
What course did he study? What grade did he come out with?
Re: An Intelligent Dude In Search For A Job! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2008
@seun
Thanks
He read Applied Geophysics and finished with a second class(2-2) .He made a CGPA of 3.42 on a scale of 5.0.
Re: An Intelligent Dude In Search For A Job! by Seun(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2008
With that course, he will only be qualified for a job in the oil industry.
With his 2-2, I don't see how that will happen. The only solution is here.
Re: An Intelligent Dude In Search For A Job! by aitoehigie: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2008
with his 2-2 you dont see how that will happen? what makes you a judge (ITK) There are alot of thirdies with good jobs.
Re: An Intelligent Dude In Search For A Job! by Seun(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2008
There are alot of thirdies with good jobs.
In oil companies? Hmm, I'm not the expert, but I'm sure it'll be much harder.
Re: An Intelligent Dude In Search For A Job! by Nokia2sure: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hi poetikalz

Call 08066646849 I have an Idea for him

wink
Re: An Intelligent Dude In Search For A Job! by Chikobi: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hi, it's a pity that your cousin has not been able to secure a job yet despite his proficiency in gmat type questions. Unfortunately, u need more than intelligence to secure a good job in most organisations. It's obvious that there's something he's not getting right in all the interviews he has attended so far. Interviews are of utmost importance to organisations because it gives them an avenue to meet the prospecting employee one on one and thereby evaluate his/her other qualities that will be profitable for their organisation. Dressing, composure and communication skills are among other things they look out for. He needs to carry out a thorough research on how to prepare and attend interviews. The moment he does that, his job search will be short lived-God's willing.
Re: An Intelligent Dude In Search For A Job! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2008
Thanks everyone that has offered advices here.I want to believe that his main problem in banks most times is the course he studied in school and the oil companies are placing a minimum of 2-1 for graduates of his course so placing him at a disadvantag.It is pertinent to say here that he happened to be a victim of some wicked lecturers who had to purnish him for some unfounded reasons.i could remember he was in 2-1 as at 400L but was given an E in one of his course that carried a heavy load unit.
Here is what i want my fellow nairalanders to do for me :He might not be too lucky to get the dream job straight away but i think he is ready to start up from somewhere.So anyone with useful informations as to help him start up something soon in Abuja should please help.And i know it is only God that can reward that kind of person.
Thanks very much in advance
Re: An Intelligent Dude In Search For A Job! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2008
tell your cousin to google 'preparing for an interview' . i think all he needs is to prep himself on how to wow interviewers.
Re: An Intelligent Dude In Search For A Job! by oilfielden(m): 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2008
Ask him to send his CV here :samsones2000@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

We Need A Competent Driver In Abuja / Bankphb Test Juluis Berger Hall 19th Of July / Let Your Capital Work For You With Cash Of Less Than N1000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.