Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

You Might Wanna Read This: NASA Pays Volunteers $11,000 To Spend 10 Weeks In Bed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Might Wanna Read This: NASA Pays Volunteers $11,000 To Spend 10 Weeks In Bed (840 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / Hilarious!!! When Osun State Eventually Pays 7 Months Salary / Just For Laughs...you Sure Wanna Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Might Wanna Read This: NASA Pays Volunteers $11,000 To Spend 10 Weeks In Bed by LushGreenz: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
If you like laying in bed all day being lazy then this could be the job for you. NASA are offering $11,000 to volunteers who agree to spend 10 weeks in bed.

Most employers look for energetic and enthusiastic people to employ, however this is not the case here as NASA want to hire people to sleep 24/7 for 10 weeks.

Although it seems easy to do, Nasa are looking for a particular type of person. Volunteers have to be fit and healthy and must be non-smokers.

Successful applicants will have to stay tucked up in bed all day, every day for a period of 10 weeks. Although the lazy layabouts will have access to the internet and will be able to watch TV. They won’t even have to get up for a wash as there are modified showers in the rooms meaning the applicants can wash while there in bed, so they don’t even have to get up!

A spokesman said: “We don’t want couch potatoes.”

Funny,ain't it?

SOURCE: http://www.boltedmedia.com/nasa-pays-volunteers-11000-to-spend-10-weeks-in-bed/
Re: You Might Wanna Read This: NASA Pays Volunteers $11,000 To Spend 10 Weeks In Bed by Xymc1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nice,buh what if you wanna make poopy

Just asking...

By the way,1st to comment!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: You Might Wanna Read This: NASA Pays Volunteers $11,000 To Spend 10 Weeks In Bed by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
Looking or testing how it seems to get to mars planet and u need to be in a sleeping form or state 4 such a period of 10wks i should guess. I think i can do that.
Re: You Might Wanna Read This: NASA Pays Volunteers $11,000 To Spend 10 Weeks In Bed by booboojenas: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
How will the person be eating cos I don't eat while on bed. [color=#770077][/color]

(1) (Reply)

How To Know You're An Ugly GIRL / A Big Joke From Www.kinwap.com / Interview With Senator ____________?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.