Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Post-jamb Test - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Post-jamb Test (842 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post-jamb Test by Mustay(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2008
Read this stuff on the net and it's just funny. Read:

Post-JAMB examinations interview with Senator Emordi

This is not a replacement for JAMB, and it will never be. It’s just a refining examination. Let me tell you quite frankly, Post-JAMB is the greatest thing that has ever happened to our educational system in this country, so the issue of whether JAMB would be scrapped, doesn't arise. It goes hand-in-hand with JAMB.What is there? It's just like taking an examination, and then going for an interview.

I was a symphatiser, when people were kicking against Post-JAMB, but the then Minister of Education came up with her defence, so my committee summoned her. She came with scripts of some students, and we also got some independently. Students who scored 273 in JAMB, scored zero in Post-JAMB.Somebody who wanted to read Law was asked the qualities of a good lawyer, and she said that a good lawyer must read the Bible, a good lawyer must greet people, a good lawyer must eat well, and that was the only question she answered.

Then, there was this script of a person who wanted to read Medicine, a potential doctor that would treat you and I, scored 261 in JAMB, and in Post-JAMB, he scored either one percent, or zero again. He was asked the difference between an animal and a plant, he said, number one, an animal makes love, plant does not, an animal can dance, plant cannot dance, an animal can make argument, a plant cannot make. Yes! These were his exact words, and he even forgot that in some circumstances, plants can dance if there is breeze, since he's so daft, and that a goat cannot argue with anybody. That also, is an animal. I have photocopies of these scripts.

So, it's never an issue of passing a vote of no confidence in JAMB./ They will conduct their exams quite alright, then the successful candidate will go for post-JAMB examination, and remember that universities reserve the right to determine the quality of students they want to admit.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/politics/2008/may/30/politics-30-05-2008-001.htm
Re: Post-jamb Test by kayowalemi(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2008
that guy should be made a doctor without delay grin
Re: Post-jamb Test by Jeovy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2008
Agreed
Re: Post-jamb Test by naijababe2(f): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2008
Greatest Nigerian Students,
Re: Post-jamb Test by Mustay(m): 1:51pm On Jun 26, 2008
. . their greatest fear is not JAMB but her cousin!
Re: Post-jamb Test by ayusman16(m): 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2008
Maybe the guy wanted to study Native merecine! grin
Re: Post-jamb Test by folahann(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2008
This is very funny and at the same time serious
Re: Post-jamb Test by clemcykul(f): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2008
lol
Re: Post-jamb Test by ituen(m): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2008
naija students too much

Now every dick, harry, nkechi, okoronkwo wan go school

Some people dont know they are meant to be houseboys, farmers, fishermen

NB: any body wey call my name for the above eh . . . . . angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Post-jamb Test by clemcykul(f): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2008
iteun grin
Re: Post-jamb Test by ituen(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2008
U still get audacity to call my name

I wont be surprised if ur name is the one on that jamb slip

(1) (Reply)

Cheatin On Women Is Dagerous (pics) / Obituary: Long Standing Distance Between The Rich And Poor. / Up Ibb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.