Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,936 members, 7,863,309 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:02 PM

Letter To The Messiah Of Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To The Messiah Of Anambra State (498 Views)

Mourning The Death Of The 'messiah Of Africa' / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / Buhari Is Not The Messiah Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Messiah Of Anambra State by benny4wax(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dear Mr.Governor,
i am writing this letter to you with smiles on my face and that of my fellow anambarians. We have long been seated waiting for your glorious triumph in the forth coming election,I am not a political thug, neither am i here to make a gingle for a politician whom i barely know nothing about. but i am a true Anambarian,a student at Anambra state university(ANSU). i am only here to air my sincere views on a political matter which has presented its self before us( gubernatorial election). sir, the people of Anambra State are suffering, most especially her students.currently the students are on strike (ASUU) , and some students who were not born with a silver spoon see the strike as a blessing in disguise and are working their ass out to support their parents efforts. while some go into crimes like robbery,prostitution,drug trafficking,thugry etc, the others try to work hard to earn legitimately. i am from a poor home but blessed with great intelligence and understanding, my parents (both traders) promised me a gift of education to any level no matter the cost. i am currently in 200 level (all thanks to God) but i doubt if i am going to be a graduate, because my parents are finding the fees hard to pay(recently increased to #119,000 per session) .the current governor (Mr.Peter Obi) in one of his numerous visits to school mentioned that education is not for the poor(that statement still lingers and echoes in my head). sir, i am not here to solicit for educational trust fund but i am here on behalf of Anambra state university students (ANSU) and all other students in Anambra state to beg you to please, make the Educational sector your major cause for concern during your administration because the future of Nigerian youth is bleak and lacking direction with an urgent need for a messiah.
i will conclude by wishing you the best in the forth coming election and leave you with a parting word from my fathers dictionary, TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN MUCH MORE IS EXPECTED AND WE PRAY THAT YOUR COMING WOULD BRING THE BREATH OF FREAH AIR TO THE PEOPLE OF ANAMBRA.
AMEN.
YOURS SINCERELY,
ANAMBARIANS.

(1) (Reply)

Blackrevolution: So What Comes To The Mind, When You See This!!! / Mimiko Needs Prayers / Open Letter Km Oga Gej On ASUU Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.