Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 (33729 Views)

MTN Presents Cars To Project Fame Season 8 Winners (photos) / jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos / Nollywood Actress Iyabo Ojo Is A Year Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Suxes(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]congrats man

congrats man
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by wallex1983(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2013
lucrownt: Mhen so it's dis guy, we used to queue 2geda when we want to fetch water at d hostel. Well congrats sha......smiley. Bt don't 4get to bring ma share from your prize money oooo. Cos Owo lo se koko ju..
Unfortunately, that we NEVER happen again. If you yabbed him den, you better go and beg now. *laughs*

My name sake iڪ a star now o. Even hostel accomodation must change. He wld need a BQ in town
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by cuteibk(f): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2013
Eeyah pele real ladokite so u hav probs with errors dat u can't even coRrect...
Gbemmyxal:
Chei, u fall my hand big time. R u sure u are a ladokite with this ur gbagaun? Try upgrade abeg.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Geehan(f): 9:18am On Sep 29, 2013
konklushun: Pls is his stage name 'Ankara boi'?
Dats Glo X factor[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Emmanuelson(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2013
And how will that reduce the price of porridge in ALATA or the price of AMALA in MAMA number one or let ASUU call of the strike...Even Nest won't reduce the price of their Beer..................

Am just passing by

Comment coming soon

Space reserved
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2013
Emmanuelson: And how will that reduce the price of porridge in ALATA or the price of AMALA in MAMA number one or let ASUU call of the strike...Even Nest won't reduce the price of their Beer..................

Am just passing by

Comment coming soon

Space reserved
otde hoeshi
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by ibifeeq(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2013
Dem say na only yahoo and money ritual(ogun
owo) we sabi for LAUTECH. Why always
negativity? In academics we are number 1, dem
say na Academic ritual (ogun iwe), in sport
Lautech is the best, dem call ham sport ritual
(ogun ere ida'raya). Now our boy came 1st in
MTN Project Fame dem call ham Music ritual
(ogun orin). E ma binu ori...stop the beef and
celebrate with d winner.Omo ladoke...owo l'oke.....Greatest Ladokite.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by JABB(m): 10:34am On Sep 29, 2013
Times about to end
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2013
herbeytv:

Department :- physics ..Level :- 200

Well am also a Ladokite. Do u know me because na everyone for lautech u know. Google finder. Lolz
d guy is in agronomy 400l o

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Tonetonz(f): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2013
I knew it!!..u dsav t and congratz dude
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by bamac(m): 11:23am On Sep 29, 2013
If nt wale no one else o... #teamwalenoni
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by olaitan1(f): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2013
Omo ladoke, omo ladoke. Greatest of the greatest ladokite. Na we dey rock biko. Big congrat to you walex
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by seribroo56(m): 11:57am On Sep 29, 2013
jem.man:

must you show your foolish. d guy gud that all we know. wetin concern us with is higher institution.commot road give us frash air jare
see ur life "frash air" and u say wat concern us with his higher institution ..... UP LADOKITE
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by JstBrave(f): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Emmanuelson: And how will that reduce the price of porridge in ALATA or the price of AMALA in MAMA number one or let ASUU call of the strike...Even Nest won't reduce the price of their Beer..................

Am just passing by

Comment coming soon

Space reserved

Lol, u b confirmed Ladokite. U fit eat 4free 4 Lagos (Apake) na.

Back 2business... Congrats Olawale, u deserved 2b d winner. Though I wanted Omolayo 2b among d 'top 4' too. Omolayo finished from Lautech (FSE Class '11). It wud av bin a great tin 4 Lautech. Stil, dos guys av represented Lautech well.

Long Live Omolayo! Long live Olawale!! Long live Lautech!!!

#I rep LAUTECH ALUMNI
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Emmanuelson(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
NL is Gay:
otde hoeshi

Otde hoeshi??

Am still passing by

I will comment later
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Besea(f): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
All the people/project fame organisers, well done o. D grand finale is today o.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by ajaxtea(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Arise, and sing oh Ladokites. Eva militant eva reasonable. Fightin 4 peace, luv & justice. Intimidation we condole not. Great LAUTECH am proud of U, great Ladokites u make me whole lets join hands 2 make her great... Excellence, Integrity and Service....
Olawale we are proud of U......
Omo Ladoke owo loke. #team_LAUTECH.

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Sike(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Good for him
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by prettylydia: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
sad sad I wanted omolayo to win....
congrat wale...
nini..I love her charisma...
the liberian magareth is just a beauty with a vere lovely voice...
immaculate voice is so so captivating...
just didn't feel roland..I dunno why angry
good luck 2 u all!!....
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by nuelkaosi(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hadeyeancah: Congrats dude...This is jst a steppin stone 4 u,jst utilize ur chance right because opportunity come once..
opportunity doesn't come once. Sire
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Kessythegeek(m): 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wait a minute...where did you guys watch it?? O:
Blogger trying to get some traffic!! Fake shít news!

1 Like

Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Na wa ooo suddenly everyone is now a student of lautech!!!!"Lol,success has many friends but failure must not have a friend,assuming wale was known on the negative side most people here will not even say he is a lautech student,infact even if the news should say he is a lautech student they will say its a lie..such is life,wale congrats ooo,and me wey be unilag boy me sef wan claim ladokites also,wale thanks for representing we the ladokite!!!lol
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Youngtekkey(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
i really want the guy to win and so was it,happy for him
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Missfads(f): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Congratulations Olawale....u made us from GRA proud.
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by ajilay(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Olawale you deserved the crown.am happy for you
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by toyinjimoh(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
I knew olawale will win from day now, he has d voice that makes different from others.....congrats brother
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by tuisek(f): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
u guys just posting are not serious. They havent even done the final show yet...mtcheeew!! for my fellas,pls watch it at 6pm on soundcity today.pls dont be deceiver by the operator abi na moderator.....piss out...
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by jane0: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
they are just showing it on soundcity oooo.no winner yet
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Larrey(f): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thank GOD for olawale,prayed and voted for you wella,thank GOD he answered
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by thundey2(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
congrat wale...am proud 2 b a ladokite
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by wallex1983(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
I no even feel this Ayoola sef. Who give him first for season 5 sef?
Re: Olawale Ojo Is The Winner Of MTN Project Fame Season 6.0 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
MTN una no try oooo, omolayo deserves better position dan dat, congratz 2 omolawe, i luv ur charisma nini...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Slays In Hollywood (Photos) / How Far Has Reekado Banks Gone Since His Mavin Records Departure? / Ebube Nwagbo: "I Paid A Visit To Vanguard Rocking These Lovely Pants"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.