Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Forex Trading Alert Session. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Forex Trading Alert Session. (629 Views)

Make Money From The FOREX MARKET- Either You Are A Trader Or Not. / The Forex Holy Grail Trading! / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Forex Trading Alert Session. by seniwellsFX: 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hello fx traders. I have been a proud forex trader for some years and I feel very happy when I come across traders like me. With my experience in fx,i think the gathering of fx traders should be about knowledge shearing and true personal experience about fx trading,so as to put upcoming and struggling traders on the right track as regards this global,highly lucrative,highly technical and risk involve bussiness of forex trading. I am writting this as regards the forex trading alert sessions. I think that session should be about trade calling,either open or pending,idea shearing and advice,rather than giving shout outs. We as fx traders can lean from each other by shearing genuine and knowledge base insight's about fx trading. Remember that in fx trading no one knows it all,and know one can know it all.but collective we as standing fx traders can achieve success gradually. Even the institutional traders are always striving to acquire more knowledge about fx. No offence to the moderators and participants of the forex trading alert sessions,but as a concernd fx trader am only suggesting we all do it intellectually. More pips to our trading accounts. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Have Bad Customer Orientation? / Wonders Of Quail Egg / Win 100% Of Your Sports Bets.100% Quaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.