Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Blackface Lands N52m Deal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Lands N52m Deal (549 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Billionaire Son Burns Down N52M Ferrari B,cause He Wants A New One [photo] / Blackface On N52m Deal With Franchise Events Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackface Lands N52m Deal by MrWorldwide2(m): 12:28am On Sep 29, 2013
Ahmedu Augustine Obiabo popularly known as Blackface Naija an ex member of the defunct Pop group Platashun boiz has signed a N52 million deal with Franchise Events Limited.
The deal also consists of a car and a house that has changed Black Face Naija’s status and makes him the record label’s biggest act. Black Face Naija who has found it difficult to break into the mainstream of the Nigerian music industry has been given a fresh opportunity to prove himself once again. According to our sources, Franchise Events Limited spokesperson said, they decided to settle for Blackface because of his versatility , staying power and his brand of music.

Re: Blackface Lands N52m Deal by swiftguy1: 12:43am On Sep 29, 2013
Happy for him.
Re: Blackface Lands N52m Deal by Unseen(m): 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
Let this be true, cant wait to see him RISE

(1) (Reply)

I Am New Here, Welcome Party Please! DJ!!! Over To You / I'd Love To Have Genevieve As My Wife' - D'banj Says In New Interview / US Rapper Wale No Longer Coming To Nigeria, Due To Unpaid Flight Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.