Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Can Someone Help I Need To Buy A Laptop But I Can Only Pay Installmentally - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Can Someone Help I Need To Buy A Laptop But I Can Only Pay Installmentally (500 Views)

Buy Laptops And Pay Installmentally... / Buy A Brand New Touch Screen Mini Laptop For 30,000naira / Buy A Brand New Laptop For Just 14k (fourteen Thousand Naira Only!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help I Need To Buy A Laptop But I Can Only Pay Installmentally by Donald3d(m): 1:48am On Sep 29, 2013
The laptop i use was taken away from me i need one but dont have enough at the moment if you want to sell yours please notify. Please include the specifications of the laptop if you can accept installmental payments please send an email to alphapro11@gmail.com or call 08062851878 .I would really appreciate it if you send an email i dont come to nairaland all the time .Thanks in advance.
Re: Can Someone Help I Need To Buy A Laptop But I Can Only Pay Installmentally by mruknaijaboy2(m): 3:06am On Sep 29, 2013
Donald 3d: The laptop i use was taken away from me i need one but dont have enough at the moment if you want to sell yours please notify. Please include the specifications of the laptop if you can accept installmental payments please send an email to alphapro11@gmail.com or call 08062851878 .I would really appreciate it if you send an email i dont come to nairaland all the time .Thanks in advance.

Installmentally??

END TIME TINZ

(1) (Reply)

A Fairly Used Toshiba C655-s5512 For Sale / 4G Yagi LTE Outdoor Signal Booster Antenna For Etsialat / HP Elitebook 2560p For Urgent Sale SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.