Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

"I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman” - Oprah Winfrey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman” - Oprah Winfrey (873 Views)

Omotola With Oprah Winfrey, Boris Kodjoe & Others / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing / Oprah Winfrey Offers Lindsay Lohan $2million To Interview Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman” - Oprah Winfrey by Codedrock(m): 5:15am On Sep 29, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ov_u6arNFcA/UkVEstmSutI/AAAAAAABRHs/UHhRBeHt-tQ/s280/Oprah.jpg[/img] Oprah Winfrey will never get married.
The talk show legend and actress has been with long-term boyfriend Stedman Graham for nearly three decades, but admits they have no plans to walk down the aisle.
Quizzed if she will "leave earth as a never-married woman", Oprah said: "Yes. Yeah, I think that's my final answer”.
However, 'The Butler' star admits she recently pondered marriage after attending her friend Tina Turner's wedding to Erwin Bach in Switzerland in July.
She explained:I think that it's interesting that you would ask it because I thought about it again at Tina Turner's wedding. Tina was like, 'Oprah, you need to do this. You need to do it.' And I was just thinking, 'Well, OK, would things really be different?' And no, I don't think so”.
Meanwhile, it appears Stedman, 62, is just as content with their relationship as Oprah, 59, is. She told 'Access Hollywood':
If you ever interviewed him, he would tell you that had we married, we would not be together today. He's a traditional man and this is a very untraditional relationship. And I think it's acceptable as a relationship, but if I had the title 'wife', I think there would be other expectations for what a wife is and what a wife does.
Re: "I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman” - Oprah Winfrey by amiskurie(m): 5:20am On Sep 29, 2013
I just hope she wouldn't miss out on tha pleasure of joystick.
Re: "I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman” - Oprah Winfrey by Codedrock(m): 5:22am On Sep 29, 2013
Re: "I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman” - Oprah Winfrey by prof800(m): 6:39am On Sep 29, 2013
Eeeyahhh.!
Re: "I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman” - Oprah Winfrey by spenca: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2013
Buh you be virgin, if not no point joor u have been climbed
Re: "I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman” - Oprah Winfrey by nerodenero: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2013
Divorce and celebrities go together.They stated the abvious that 'had they been married,they wouldnt have been together till date'.She is pretty scared of marital heartbreak.
Re: "I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman” - Oprah Winfrey by homesteady(m): 8:27am On Sep 29, 2013
amiskurie: I just hope she wouldn't miss out on tha pleasure of joystick.

gringrin and do you think she is a virgin gringrin
I'll not be surprised if she a daily customer of gigolos grin
Re: "I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman” - Oprah Winfrey by Codedrock(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2013
spenca: Buh you be virgin, if not no point joor u have been climbed
Re: "I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman” - Oprah Winfrey by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2013
Who cares? If You l'île leave earth as a Bitche that would not stop Jonathan from winning 2015 élection.
Re: "I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman” - Oprah Winfrey by osundu(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2013
Who cares!just give to worms what u deprive of men.
Re: "I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman” - Oprah Winfrey by mployer(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2013
She's just a coward posing like a feminist.
Re: "I Will Leave Earth As A Never-married Woman” - Oprah Winfrey by HezronLorraine(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2013
#her life her decisions.as long as it doesn't affect anyone else.who cares?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘getting Beyonce To Date Me Was Not Easy’, Jay Z Reveals / Cossy Orjiakor Threatens To Sue Bloggers & Says She Is A Super Freak On Bed. / Karen Igho -‘i’ll Wait For Mr. Right Even If It Takes 100 Years’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.